Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Venomous, The Hot Anime Guy Obsessed User, Something And You Will Be Much Wiser For It

Venomous

On 8/30/2019 at 6:57 PM, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Got any waifus?

I do! I don’t have many but I do indeed have them.

On 8/30/2019 at 7:46 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

"When did the "collecting" of husbando's start?" :P

It all started when I first got into anime. I saw one attractive character and I decided to create a list from that moment on!

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Xeltor said:

Reaction when one of your husbandos dies? :ooh:

85FF7871-79A7-475E-B31A-9AEB5F454FF2.gif

Seriously, though. It sucks when that happens but that doesn’t stop me from still loving them :proud:

1 hour ago, Bas said:

Considering we have different...quality interpretations of MHA, why do you like love the series so much. You must see something in it that I do not.

Bakogou, that's why! :mlp_wat:

You pretty much summed up my reasoning. You people know me so well I can’t believe it :orly:

Aside from my baby, though, I like the idea of seeing a super human society in an anime. I honestly don’t care for super heroes in other mediaI. I’m not a fan of Marvel or whatever the fuck else (although Superman is pretty cool). I think that it’s just a super interesting idea for anime because we anime fans know awesome anime can be with even the simplest of ideas. I know that the premise of characters being able to use powers isn’t a brand new concept but I am glad to see it applied to an anime rather than another American television series. I like how it explores the minds of the villains in immense detail and their motives. I am surprised how much of a fan I became of some of them! I love that all of the students have their own, unique personalities that set them all apart and we have yet to learn the said backstories of some of them. I can’t wait to see what they are; especially Tokoyami’s. I like that All Might loses his powers. It really sets up an intriguing road and it shows that despite All Might’s reputation and power, he is not perfect. There is more that I could go into but I will leave it at that. I know that this might not be as detailed as a response as you were hoping for, as i’m probably saying stuff that has been said a million times in the show’s defense. I’m not a great reviewer despite the fact that I love watching reviewers on YouTube.com

Seriously, though, some the hotties this show puts out... ♥️

6D0A7244-F39F-4FAA-ADFE-F6763ABC1F1B.jpeg1BF020A1-A1DE-48C0-B52B-F1E1DBF5F5F3.jpeg1822C685-F11A-4A00-8F66-0A6883071152.jpegE00867ED-AA13-42A3-85B3-42F2B6F88FC2.jpegFDE88879-6167-4988-A43D-419134AD0D74.jpegC9DF0E34-F355-4923-A8D1-B079A8BDAEAB.jpeg46DE6028-CF6C-4B0B-A4C8-B04D87144A70.jpeg83FE69C3-CC33-495C-9A98-07F22DC1433A.jpeg

3 hours ago, Xeltor said:

Why can't we talk about the cube root of negative numbers? (-1)^3 = -1, but writing that (-1)^(1/3) = -1 is illegal. I'm not sure why :huh: 

Okay, that’s probably more important...

Just now, Sparklefan1234 said:

@Bakugou Is My Man ❤ "If you were Discord for 24 hours, what would you do?" :umad:

I would mainly fuck with random people walking down the sidewalk or street. I would love to see people be like: “What the fuck was that...?” and question their own reality.

5 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Have you ever wanted to live in a fictional world? Like, somewhere from your favorite anime. 

Of course! Some anime universes are so freaking cool that I wonder what it would be like to live in them. I have always wanted to live in the world of Fairy Tail or other anime that revolve around people who can use magic or other abilities. Yes, I would be more likely to die but I would be a badass who can use magic!

E04D0E2C-FE7F-4460-A845-B0EA707D34EE.gif

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Ever seen a magical girl anime?

I remember watching a few episodes of Little Witch Academia but I don’t remember much from it. I think it had something to do with girls using magic...

41 minutes ago, TheRockARooster said:

Hi Venny.

If you could meet and hangout with Applejack, what would youdo and where would you go?

If I could hang out with Apple Jack, I would ask her to give me a tour around her farm. I would love to see the animals! I know she is an animal too, though... awkward. I would also like to bake some apple desserts with her. 

41 minutes ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Are you a user obsessed with hot anime guys, or a hot user obsessed with anime guys? :huh:

I love ambiguous wording, so I figured I'd ask.

I usually stick with the first phrase but I am also pretty hot myself so it could also be a hot girl obsessed with hot anime guys :proud:

42 minutes ago, Hightlyze said:

What the hell is this?

Who are you? Where we are? What is a anything? Are we even really alive?

• Brohoof 1

11 hours ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Have you ever seen Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann? I think you'd love it, since it's basically everything about the mecha genre distilled into pure awesome.

I haven’t seen that one but I have heard of it. I have plans to view it sometime!

7 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"If you could take a pony/dragon's place in any episode, which episode would you choose & why?"

The first episode/pony that comes to mind is Spit Fire in the episode Newbie Dash. If I were her, I would have really let Rainbow Dash have it. I would drill the fact that the Wonderbolts don’t need her bullshit into her skull to the point where she would lose her arrogance entirely.

• Brohoof 1

20 hours ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Maaan, why you gotta hate on Rainbow Dash and Yona? :(

I have disliked Rainbow Dash since I started watching MLP:FiM. As for Yona: I gave her a chance and she did become less annoying but still had that obnoxious factor to her and I hate it XD

• Brohoof 1

46 minutes ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Is this ANIME AS FUCK?!  :sneer:

Looks like Goku but with facial hair and darker skin ^_^