Bakugou Is My Man ❤

Ask Venomous, The Hot Anime Guy Obsessed User, Something And You Will Be Much Wiser For It

Are you a user obsessed with hot anime guys, or a hot user obsessed with anime guys? :huh:

I love ambiguous wording, so I figured I'd ask.

Badges

41 minutes ago, TheRockARooster said:

Hi Venny.

If you could meet and hangout with Applejack, what would youdo and where would you go?

If I could hang out with Apple Jack, I would ask her to give me a tour around her farm. I would love to see the animals! I know she is an animal too, though... awkward. I would also like to bake some apple desserts with her. 

41 minutes ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Are you a user obsessed with hot anime guys, or a hot user obsessed with anime guys? :huh:

I love ambiguous wording, so I figured I'd ask.

I usually stick with the first phrase but I am also pretty hot myself so it could also be a hot girl obsessed with hot anime guys :proud:

42 minutes ago, Hightlyze said:

What the hell is this?

Who are you? Where we are? What is a anything? Are we even really alive?

Have you ever seen Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann? I think you'd love it, since it's basically everything about the mecha genre distilled into pure awesome.

Badges

5 hours ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Or a anime girl obsessed with IRL forums users? :ooh:

4 hours ago, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

Who are you? Where we are? What is a anything? Are we even really alive?

Who are we, and if so, how many?

11 hours ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

Have you ever seen Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann? I think you'd love it, since it's basically everything about the mecha genre distilled into pure awesome.

I haven’t seen that one but I have heard of it. I have plans to view it sometime!

7 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

"If you could take a pony/dragon's place in any episode, which episode would you choose & why?"

The first episode/pony that comes to mind is Spit Fire in the episode Newbie Dash. If I were her, I would have really let Rainbow Dash have it. I would drill the fact that the Wonderbolts don’t need her bullshit into her skull to the point where she would lose her arrogance entirely.