Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv I feel like there needs to be more horse series

ManaMinori

With FiM due to wrap up soon, there won't be many, if any, horse shows to fall back on, except Spirit: stallion of Cimarron. Fan of FiM made fun of and dismissed clips and teaser trailers of "Filly Funtasy", which never even got produced after the tralers had advertised it. Horseland just plain sucks and isn't a show that allows the horses to be the central characters...what we need are more horse series that isn't MLP.

I don't have a stance on how many horse shows there are, but if you want more, there is an upcoming Nicktoon I'm looking forward to called Pony. It's about a girl and her family and what happens when a talking pony comes to live with them in their city apartment.

http://www.nickandmore.com/2018/03/06/nick-greenlights-pony/

Edited by PinkiePie97

16 hours ago, PinkiePie97 said:

I don't have a stance on how many horse shows there are, but if you want more, there is an upcoming Nicktoon I'm looking forward to called Pony. It's about a girl and her family and what happens when a talking pony comes to live with them in their city apartment.

This isn't a series that allows for each character to be a pony/horse. It may not be an actual horse series.

Well there's "Spirit" tv series...but alas it's crappy. So...mlp is the only best "horse series" we'll ever gonna get.

• 3 weeks later...