• Coke
    • Pepsi
    • Sprite
    • Dr Pepper
    • Mountain Dew
    • Mello Yellow
    • Fanta
    • Other: State what

Pepsi is unbeatable for me, though Coke comes extremely close (it's probably behind just because Pepsi has traditionally been my favorite). :)So I'd say cola is my favorite flavor, with the exception of the awful cheap ones you can find in some stores. :yuck:

• Brohoof 6

I drink Sprite more than any other because I like to let it go flat overnight and then you can taste more of the sweetness. After that it would have to be Coke which is the best thing ever in a chilled glass after a hard day of work. Rootbeer in third by default just because I think it's the most agreeable soda, you never hear someone complain about it. And I'll put Dr.Pepper in because last year I learned that some people warm it up on purpose during the winter and that just changed the whole experience.

• Brohoof 5

Just now, SharpWit said:

I drink Sprite more than any other because I like to let it go flat overnight and then you can taste more of the sweetness. After that it would have to be Coke which is the best thing ever in a chilled glass after a hard day of work. Rootbeer in third by default just because I think it's the most agreeable soda, you never hear someone complain about it. And I'll put Dr.Pepper in because last year I learned that some people warm it up on purpose during the winter and that just changed the whole experience.

that sounds good

• Brohoof 2

I like Coke. It may not be the most unusual answer, but it's a staple of life. I do like it though when they make it with other flavorings like cherry, mango, lime and stuff like that.

Pepsi 1893 is pretty hard to top for richness of flavor, come to think of it.

• Brohoof 4

I've been drinking more La Croix lately to substitute for soda. Because even though it tastes like someone's shouting the flavor from a room across the house, it has that fizz. That wonderful, funderful fizz.

For sodas, I have a fondness for Baja Blast Mt. Dew, and ramune - original or melon flavored.

• Brohoof 3

Totally unoriginal, but it's true that my first soda to go to is Cola. I think Pepsi would have to be my second favorite because it substitutes for Cola in restaurants. I can't think of any other sodas I would drink besides grape, but that's only if there's no other options.

• Brohoof 2

I usually don’t drink soda all that much now that I’ve become dependent on Green Tea. But when I do, I normally am fond of Pepsi. So Pepsi takes my vote.

*RANT INCOMING*

I’ve tried Coke as well but there’s something that I never understood. What’s the difference between Coke and Pepsi? To me they look the same, fizz the same, and taste the same. The only difference I can tell from the 2 is that Pepsi tastes sweeter compared to Coke.

There better not be Beaver Anus Juice (Castoreum) on these Sodas disguised as Natural Flavor. If so, then :yuck:

*RANT OVER*

Edited by ZethaPonderer
Changed from sane to same underlined.
  • Brohoof 2

I said other due to multiple choices. I'm a HUGE Coke fanatic. So much so that it's usually all I drink. I do like fruit-flavored soda, and it's usually orange! <3 I like Mountain Dew and Dr. Pepper as well. :3 I don't know why, but I can't stand drinking Pepsi for the life of me. ><

giphy.gif

I DO I DO I DOOO-OOOO! :P

Edited by Adorbz
  • Brohoof 2