Reecejackox

What places in your town/city havent you been to?

just thinking in the town i live in i have never been to either of the Subways so just wondering which places in your town or city or your area in general have you never been to?

• Brohoof 1

Badges

The last town I lived in I was there for 12 years and during my obsession with the Fallout series I went through every single alley way in the main urban area to collect bottle caps. So although there are many businesses I never stopped in, I've walked probably a third of it's pathways in total which is a lot more than most people can say.

• Brohoof 1

Badges

I've been all over the place. I think I can honesty claim one thing. Although I have had to call the police once (Long story, thankfully happy ending) I have never been to the police station. 

• Brohoof 1

I live in Anaheim, which is really just a piece of the greater Los Angeles area. It covers a LOT of territory so there's no end to places I haven't seen. But if you're looking for a specific kind of category, I'd say I avoid both the heavy crime areas and the upper-crust celebrity hangouts. I'm not allowed to go near the aquaducts, even though they might be interesting to explore. 

I guess that I have walked and visited pretty much in every street and in every shop in our city centre. For the most parts all the centered suburbs are somewhat familiar too. But I still find these "white areas" on the map, smaller neighbourhoods in the opposite side of the city I rarely have set foot on or some alternative shortcuts through small alleys and sidestreets. Even though I have lived my entire live in this city, I constanlty find new places. Quite nice really, who needs vacation in far-away countries when you don't even know your hometown well enough? ^_^

I've been living in the same town for my whole life, so I've pretty much been everywhere - With the exception of a few parks and shopping centres.

I stay inside a lot, I hate going outside. I don't need to see the world when I have the ponies.

• Brohoof 1

I've lived in a small town my whole life, but there are some places I've never been to...and likely won't go to. There's plenty of dilapidated buildings and abandoned houses falling apart; can't really be too sure of what goes on in some places...