Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

digital "Caption This"

Ganaram Inukshuk

mlpfim_gemmy_hates_music.thumb.png.15a6f1aa96d68c0145ac7acfb2a56704.png

No, don't actually caption it (unless you want to; in that case, their names (left to right) are Tenna (Aunt(ie) Tenna), Nova, and Gem).

Apparently, there's an art competition going on and since the emotion I was going for didn't win, I went for this.

I like this picture, but when compared to your few recent art pieces, this is maybe little of a "let-down". Maybe not the word I was looking for (language barrier!)... I don't want so sound rude (but I guess I give that impression nevertheless... It's only because you asked for critique in the past :twismile:), but shading in this picture isn't as well implement as in your other pictures. Your characters are so light that they maybe need darker background in order to stand out. Your signature for example works really well, those ponies really pop out because of the use of black and the contrast it gives.

Other than minor nitpicking about the color scheme, I really liked this piece! You use symbols creatively in order to tell a story, not many artists are able to pack so many emotions in as simlified picture as this. And I just love Antie, Nova and Gem! :wub:

Edited by Divine plywood