Cloudsdale vs Crystal Empire

Jeric

Division G Match  

67 users have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Cloudsdale - Rainbow Dash, Mayor Mare, Iron Will
    • Crystal Empire - Princess Cadance, Discord, Doctor Whooves

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2018-09-24 at 02:00 AM

Both Division Teams enter their final match undefeated, and will be moving on to the next round. The winner will be the Division champ and maintain bragging rights (something that Rainbow Dash probably won't mind much). 

• Brohoof 2

This match could go anywhere, honestly.

I'll be voting for Team Crystal Empire, as it contains characters that I do enjoy, in addition to having such a versatile combination.

• Brohoof 2

Pony Commentator 1: We've got a great match-up here today.
Pony Commentator 2: I think that Cloudsdale may have just too much strength and speed for the Empire to handle.
PC 1: Wait a minute, is Doctor Whooves discussing something with Discord?
PC 2: Did Discord just discord Cadance? He did! Discord discorded Cadance!!
PC 1: Cadance turns around and blasts Discord into stone!
PC 2: Is that a tear I see in Discord's eye?
PC 1: I belive it is. No, No, NO! Look away! Its a WEEPING draconequus.
PC 2: I can't. I am too scared.
On the field.
Doctor Whooves: I know that was a risky move to make, but I can always fix it with my screwdrive.
Doctor Whooves: Hold on! Where did it go? I just had it.
Meanwhile in EQG world.
WWE Commentator 1: Randy Orton is looking under the ring for something.
WWE Commentator 2: He is digging in a toolbox and is that some kind of screwdriver he has?
WC 1: Oh no! He just put it through Jeff Hardy's ear gauge hole and is twisting it.
WC 2: Ha, that's what I call a sonic screwdriver.

2 hours ago, Jeric said:

Well this is certainly a surprise 

I'm actually not surprised, if everyone is really honest about how this would most likely go. In a confined play area, Dash's speed can't help her much, and the Empire team has an insane amount of power and cleverness. An Alicorn, a Timelord, and the God of Chaos. Yeesh. This oughta be good!

• Brohoof 2
11 hours ago, Cypherhoof said:

Wasn't that shortly before Starlight used Solar Beam on him (which was not very effective, it seems)...

I'll say. It didn't even give me a tan. Then again, Celestia hasn't sufficed for that either. They sure don't make sun magic like then used to in my day. Oop ... ball is coming my way ... "HEY RAINBOW ... CAN YOU CATCH A WINGED ANVIL" 

> Snaps fingers

51 minutes ago, Discord said:

I'll say. It didn't even give me a tan. Then again, Celestia hasn't sufficed for that either. They sure don't make sun magic like then used to in my day. Oop ... ball is coming my way ... "HEY RAINBOW ... CAN YOU CATCH AN WINGED ANVIL" 

> Snaps fingers

Well, we have Dr Whooves and a Link, a Quiddich reference is fair enough I guess.

Hairy Trotter and the Hoof-Blurred Prints?