Tartarus vs Las Pegasus

Jeric

Division D Match  

103 users have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Tartarus - Angel Bunny, Tirek, Mage Meadowbrook
    • Las Pegasus - Midnight Blossom, Sci-Twi, Midnight Sparkle

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2018-09-25 at 01:00 AM

This is a crucial match. The other teams can afford a misted, these two cannot. This is the final match this round for Las Pegasus, and going 2-1 may make the difference between going home eventually or joining the others in the Top 16. A win by Tartarus puts them up with team Moon as the other 2-0 team. 

• Brohoof 3
4 minutes ago, KH7672 said:

Psst...um @Jeric The Moon has only played one match against Las Pegasus (While I don't doubt they'll beat White Tailed Woods and be 2-0) right now they're just 1-0. Unless a match is hidden now.

Teams only play each other once. 

Just now, KH7672 said:

That's what I'm saying, looking at the matches The Moon did not play White Tailed Woods or Tartarus, so they can't be 2-0.

Hm. I'll double check the DB to match sure and if there is an error I'll adjust it. 

Yep, they only played one game. Good news is that it would have been caught anyway because the GP total for the division had an odd number. 

• Brohoof 2

Las Pegasus has a good set up against Angel who's more bark than bite, and Mage Meadowbrook who is better suited for treating the scrapes after each game than playing it, but Tirek is a beast who won't let much get past him. Midnight Sparkle has strength but it's no match for his brute force. Not to mention she's undisciplined in her power which won't escape Tirek's trained eye. Las Pegasus will undoubtedly score some points, but the victor here is Tartarus.