Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Everfree Dark Tournament OOC

Literally Snails

Just now, Snow Frostflame said:

Wait what... *type type type*

Yup, they did. I think there was Ranma 1/2, Dragon Ball Z, Neon Genesis Evangellion, Sailor Moon and/or Hatsune Miku and someone else, but there were some cardboard cutouts of them There was even a follow up of them in the episode, Stranger than Fanfiction in the background. 

Just now, Dynamo Pad said:

Yup, they did. I think there was Ranma 1/2, Dragon Ball Z, Neon Genesis Evangellion, Sailor Moon and/or Hatsune Miku and someone else, but there were some cardboard cutouts of them There was even a follow up of them in the episode, Stranger than Fanfiction in the background. 

I kind of don't want references to other anime's in this RP. Partly because it feels out of place and partly because I don't like most anime

Just now, Literally Snails said:

I kind of don't want references to other anime's in this RP. Partly because it feels out of place and partly because I don't like most anime

Oh, okay. I was just going to say the word manga, since it could be anything. I wouldn't add any anime and/or manga titles in the RP. 

@Snow Frostflame

Remember RP fighting rules. You can't say that your attacks hit, you can only say that you attacked. Instead of "Freakshow was impaled on a massive icy stalagmite" You should have said something like "An icy stalagmite grew bellow Freakshow to impale him."

• Brohoof 1

@Snow Frostflame

Remember RP fighting rules. You can't say that your attacks hit, you can only say that you attacked. Instead of "Freakshow was impaled on a massive icy stalagmite" You should have said something like "An icy stalagmite grew bellow Freakshow to impale him."

Just trying to finish this off because I have to stream soon and don't wanna leave this on a cliffhanger. Though, I'll revise that.

• Brohoof 1

just a heads up, this fight is gonna be over prettttty soon. so get ready for the next one.

1 minute ago, Snow Frostflame said:

Just trying to finish this off because I have to stream soon and don't wanna leave this on a cliffhanger. Though, I'll revise that.

you can finish him now!

If we have to stop at a cliffhanger, then I'm okay with that. I have to go to bed in a little bit, anyway. That, and I have to be up at a good time because I have to take my mom out shopping tomorrow.

Just now, Dynamo Pad said:

If we have to stop at a cliffhanger, then I'm okay with that. I have to go to bed in a little bit, anyway. That, and I have to be up at a good time because I have to take my mom out shopping tomorrow.

what times will you be back tommorrow? Think you could at least step up to the plate tonight?

what times will you be back tommorrow? Think you could at least step up to the plate tonight?

I know I'm taking her shopping around 3 and she wanted to see a movie with a friend, so I might be back around 6:00 pm EST. When you mean step up to the plate, do you mean for Dynamo to step into the ring? If so, then yeah. I can do that.

Just now, dragon4111 said:

Plus what I have for the acrobat well let's just say it's going to be messy.

The acrobat is actually the most likable character on their team. you may not want to kill her