Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Everfree Dark Tournament OOC

Literally Snails

Christ, finally finished reading all that... okay gonna make a few witty comments then my friends wanna play Forza Horizon, so I may be mute for the rest of the day.

Also the dialogue between you two made me laugh a couple of times.

• Brohoof 1

@Unicorncob @Literally Snails @Snow Frostflame @dragon4111 @Arid_Blitz @reader8363 

Hey, everyone. I just wanted to let you all know that I'm going to head off for bed for work tomorrow. I'll try to respond to the RP when I wake up tomorrow. I'll be home around 6:00 pm EST tomorrow, so I'll answer the RP when I get home from work. Goodnight everyone. :) 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 2

@Literally Snails

You're welcome and I'm having a lot of fun in this RP, as well. I don't usually do fighting RP's, but I'm starting to understand how it all works. I like the idea of the tournament fro Yu Yu Hakusho and I'm really liking the other characters so far. I can't wait to see how the RP progresses. :) 

6 minutes ago, dragon4111 said:

@Dynamo Pad

He can only go up to f5 class tornado. If he goes beyond that he'll lose control.

F5 might be a bit much. Plus this type of power is a lot harder to RP and fool around with because it's so indirect. You're basically just creating an environmental condition around the arena. I'd encourage you to go more for the type of powers Jin used.

Just now, dragon4111 said:

@Literally Snails

But but it's so limiting think of all the cool effect Draco could do...

You can create a wind environment like you're doing now, but I'd prefer that you focussed less on that type of ability because right now it seems like it's your main fighting strategy to make the tornado bigger. That kind of ability is very hard to visualize and work with. I'd prefer that it was just something happening in the background and you fought more directly.