Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Everfree Dark Tournament OOC

Literally Snails

Just now, dragon4111 said:

@Literally Snails

Will the tile kill her because I'm wanting to avoid that.

@Unicorncob @Snow Frostflame @Dynamo Pad @reader8363

This is something you should all keep in mind. Basically, every enemy you'll fight in the tournament are

tough

bois.

Things that would kill a normal pony will probably not kill them.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Literally Snails said:

I can give recaps to those who need them. The score is 7 to 8 and rose is about to fight the muscle pony

Damn... I read the remainder of Dynamo's fight then saw two pages of Draco's fight... If anyone could summarize that'd be nice, all I know is he fought the Acrobat and began flirting with a demon. Funny how everyone is talking about them being monsters from other worlds... yet me being the only one who doesn't know what they are is the only one who killed one. Kinda regret it to be honest, if I knew they were somewhat humanoid (you know what I mean) I'd of spared Freakshow.

Okay, scratch that bit I'm caught up with everything.

Edited by Snow Frostflame

2 hours ago, Snow Frostflame said:

Kinda regret it to be honest, if I knew they were somewhat humanoid (you know what I mean) I'd of spared Freakshow.

They're a mixed bag. The acrobat and the clown deserved to be spared but most of them are gonna be pretty nasty.

• Brohoof 1

Hey there, everyone. I'm feeling tired, so I"m going to head off for bed. I'll make a response when I get up and when I get home from work. Goodnight and see you all tomorrow. :) 

• Brohoof 1