Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Everfree Dark Tournament OOC

Literally Snails

Just now, Dynamo Pad said:

@Literally Snails Hey. I was just wondering something about Tatterhoof's ability to gather the cheering of the audience. Does that drain the magic of everyone, or is he just gaining power from their cheering? 

it doesnt drain people. It's an enchantment in his staff. There's an entity in it that gets stronger when people are cheering.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Arid_Blitz said:

He isnt torguro XD ...

That's true. :mlp_laugh: When I got the notification in my phone, I was wondering how my response would be when I got home from work. I wasn't sure if Dynamo would pass out, or be confused on how Tatterhoof was gaining strength, haha. 

35 minutes ago, Arid_Blitz said:

Lol or dead from being his soul being taken XD

I wouldn't really say that. Dynamo would have gained some of his magic back after his fight. So, he wouldn't run out of magic if something like that actually did happen. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

I just haven't replied that much because I've been busy with real life stuff and have to take care of a lot of things. That and I'm going to be really busy at my job soon, so hopefully I can reply when it's possible. 

Just now, Arid_Blitz said:

Canteen is like "ugh that team was soo boring...both of them. It put me to sleep, guess i can always just think of the fights if i need a sleep aid."

You know that if you beat Lotus in the semi finals your just going to get killed by rokata right? :3

@Unicorncob @Dynamo Pad @reader8363 @dragon4111 @Snow Frostflame

Alright guys, I'm thinking we can do a time skip here. I'm planning on having Shining armor do some exposition to you guys once your in the hotel room. After that, you can watch @Arid_Blitz 's team do its first fight.

Everybody alright with a time jump to the hotel room? If so, just go ahead and make a post of your characters being there. One of you may have to carry rose and lay her down on the couch if she's still unconscious.

• Brohoof 2