Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Everfree Dark Tournament OOC

Literally Snails

Just now, Literally Snails said:

team lockdown? You wont see them till tomorrow. The next thing you need to do is watch Arid Blitz fight.

I was just wondering when it was time to add Team Lockdown's friends? ;) 

13 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Snow Frostflame What class and character are you in WoW? I love that game and I haven't played WoW in such a long time. I have been wanting to get back into that game someday. Also, I think the RP didn't get too far because the forum was down for a while.

Level 120, Blood Elf, Retribution Paladin. I've been playing on and off for roughly 11 years now.

Also fun fact, the character in my profile picture is one of my alts.

11 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

We were waiting for you >:U

Not entirely true, dragon didn't post either.

Edited by Snow Frostflame
  • Brohoof 1

12 minutes ago, Snow Frostflame said:

Level 120, Blood Elf, Retribution Paladin. I've been playing on and off for roughly 11 years now.

Also fun fact, the character in my profile picture is one of my alts.

Not entirely true, dragon didn't post either.

Well, yeah.

It's fine. I wasn't actually upset.

Something I probably should of gone over about Snow. He is technically only 23, but because he's taking on his father's identity he gives off the impression that he's in his late 40s. Though because of his mask and attire that he never takes off... its up to assumption. 17760560_634325316757782_846688937_n.png?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent.fphx1-2.fna&oh=4da10368e36e3ad85e488a8209e53c67&oe=5BC9F8B9

I use to have a laptop with damages similar to that for years, and nothing happened. I only broke it because I shut it off during a windows update and corrupted windows. Though it doesn't hurt to migrate the files.