Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Everfree Dark Tournament OOC

Literally Snails

7 hours ago, Arid_Blitz said:

Debating on joining i need to get back more into rp and maybe a good ole beat the crap out of each other will do. But would ask if i could be my entire team?

You'll have to give me some information about your team and show me an example of your roleplay posts for me to make a decision there. Could you PM me?

Viridi: A emerald green griffon who has been a loyal guard for the city of Crimos. Coming to the tournament to have some fun as well guard the team owner. She uses a pair of tonfas that she uses her magic with. Rune Magic: Drawn runes on objects have different affects, ranging from healing magic to explosions. She will at times cut herself to use her own blood to make the runes without someone noticing till it is too late. Think of that one guy from the dark tournament with his paint magic

Defiant: a one winged pegasus from Crimos, coming to the city to guard the owner but as well prove himself to others. Having lost his wing in a battle to protect Crimos he has learned to use a Lance/Polearm in battle. His Magic is Speed, having lost a wing he made a deal with a witch granting him speed like that of the wind. He can use immense bursts of speeds to use the best of his weapons and fighting style. The drawback is that he wears out faster so attempts to finish a battle fast before he loses all his stamina

Canteen: An earth pony with very little value for life or himself. The only person he has any care for is his younger brother Melio. His eyes are very unusual, as they have a pink tint to them as well look as if he hasnt slept in weeks Insane also doesnt begin to describe him. Around his neck is an inhaler that holds gems that his brother finds, they are crushed up and put into the inhaler to give him his magic. Magic: When he takes a inhale from his inhaler his eyes flash pink giving him eye magic. The magic eyes he gains allows him to see things in slow mo and move accordingly.

Melio: Canteen's younger brother, also an earth pony. He is mute and meek, living in Crimos with his older brother he finds special flowers made from crystals. They grow from a gem. He sells them to people in town to make a living. Not really a fighter he only really came to support his older brother and provide gems to him. However when push comes to shove he can use magic. Having been collecting the special flowers along with the gems they grow from for years has rubbed off on him. His magic is crystallization. Causing things to turn to crystal. Not really a fighter he uses it to end a fight, leaving behind a beautiful crystal statue he can sell.

Aiden: A small dragon standing about 4 foot with yellow and black scales. Lives in Crimos after he was abandoned by his family for being a runt, his reasoning for the tournament is to show how wrong his parents were leaving him. His magic is his breath weapon, most dragons can breath fire, he breathes a poisonous gas that when inhaled will begin to slowly deteriorate the person. Having to inhale a lot to take affect right away a little bit will take time so he will also spit on his claws coating them in poison

Owner: Arid Blitz a Noble from Crimos, coming to the tournament to win bets, show off his team's strength and put Crimos on the map. He is accompanied everywhere he goes by a Unicorn in a business outfit, she is a tarot reader pony with immense magical abilities, she keeps him on schedule and deters people getting too close to Arid

• Brohoof 2

On 9/25/2018 at 9:42 PM, Dynamo Pad said:

snip

On 9/25/2018 at 7:20 PM, Snow Frostflame said:

Snip

On 9/25/2018 at 12:30 PM, Unicorncob said:

snip

On 9/24/2018 at 6:16 PM, reader8363 said:

Snip

I feel like we can start talking about the team's name, theme and backstory now. We'll need to come up with a backtory for why all these characters are on the same team and what their shared motivation is.

31 minutes ago, Snow Frostflame said:

Not sure about the others, but my persona is only in it for the money. So him teaming up with capable strangers to earn something sounds like something he'd do.

I'm hoping to get another, more emotionally driven reason as well. Or at least a reason for all five of the characters to grow as a team. The easiest solution would be to find a reason for all of them to be forced into the competition.

@dragon4111, @Unicorncob, @reader8363, @Snow Frostflame , @Dynamo Pad

Okay, I've been thinking a bit about how all these characters would be on the same team together, and unless one of you has another idea, I think the best way to write the team's backstory would be to have you as "mandatory guests" for the tournament.

Each of you have pissed off the elite criminal underground in some way, and you're being forced to participate in the tournament because of it.

What I need from each of you is to come up with a backstory of how you ended up angering the criminal underworld so I can incorporate it into the RP

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

That'll work for me, Rose will help anyone for the right price, so she could have torn down one of the underground's building and gave them to the princesses

care to get a bit more specific? what was the building for? Which princess? Do you want the owner to be one of the tournament committee?