Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Everfree Dark Tournament OOC

Literally Snails

4 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

@Arid_Blitz @Unicorncob @Dynamo Pad @Snow Frostflame @reader8363 @dragon4111 @DwhitetheGamer

Hey guys. Things are busy with my finals coming up which is why I didn't post yesterday or today. I'm trying to make some time for it now.

I haven't been posting at all. Usual work, and trying to get an apartment. But my work finally gave me a weekend, so I should be posting more often... maybe.

28 minutes ago, Snow Frostflame said:

Sounds like Frostflame... not surprisingly enough in his story his overconfidence and lust for vengeance was his downfall.

Let's be honest here. All three of you are playing overconfident characters.

6 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

Let's be honest here. All three of you are playing overconfident characters.

Oof.  Do I have to show these guys how it's done?  Or does that make my character overpowered if I do so?

2 hours ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

Oof.  Do I have to show these guys how it's done?  Or does that make my character overpowered if I do so?

I'm planning on bringing your character in as a temporary alternate for the team when they fight @Arid_Blitz team. For now, you aren't actually at the tournament grounds yet.

2 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

I'm planning on bringing your character in as a temporary alternate for the team when they fight @Arid_Blitz team. For now, you aren't actually at the tournament grounds yet.

Got it.  This will be fun.

2 hours ago, dragon4111 said:

If it's a powerful blast with a damaged horn wouldn't the horn have exploded?

Yes that would happen, but I was waiting on the response, so I can make the aftermath of the attack. 

6 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Yes that would happen, but I was waiting on the response, so I can make the aftermath of the attack. 

Damn.  That really sucks.  Is there a way to repair the horn at least?

7 hours ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

Damn.  That really sucks.  Is there a way to repair the horn at least?

I don't think so. I know in the movie, they never fixed Tempest's horn. I don't know if something like that would take a lot of powerful magic or an artifact. I'm not sure, to be honest.

@dragon4111

Just wondering something. Did Draco just block the blast, so it didn't hit Snow or Frozen?