Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Everfree Dark Tournament OOC

Literally Snails

@Arid_Blitz I'm trying to advance the RP as quickly as I can. You may want to start thinking about how you're going to do your next team fight before you fight lotus. It'd be best to just write it in one big post. That will happen first thing on the next day of the RP.

Alright sorry bout that, for a little bit my life turned into, go to work, come home, destress, sleep, repeat. Finally got a day off, so we'll get this moving again. I'll make a post once I come back from showering.

• Brohoof 2

I'm sorry about the long response. I thought I could get the whole explanation and everything out of the way. Afterwards, I'll bring up the spell Dynamo used. Since the previous response had the match between Dynamo and Patchwork. 

• Brohoof 1

Rose cracked an eye opened at the room shaking. She said as she painfully stretched out her legs, "So, you can shoot a beam through the sky and it's weak to rokata?" She winced as that sound of that coming out. It sounded like she was being an ass. She curled her legs to her body and let her charred wing droop over her

@reader8363 I don't know what you meant by that

Is there a way to have Cosmic's and Frozen's question answered, before they make their exit? Also, would it be better if they were captured and brought in for questioning by Shining Armor? Since they were a part of Big Shot's team, they might know more info for the Princesses and others to know.

51 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Is there a way to have Cosmic's and Frozen's question answered, before they make their exit? Also, would it be better if they were captured and brought in for questioning by Shining Armor? Since they were a part of Big Shot's team, they might know more info for the Princesses and others to know.

honestly, they were really only here so that there would be something to distract Draco and Frostflame and make them miss the fight. That's really the only thing they were meant to be here for.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, dragon4111 said:

@Literally Snails

How did Draco insult Frost flame

"Frost flame I know my limits to my power you don't," 

It just comes off like you and frostflame arent willing to let things be without claiming you're supperior in some way. At least that's what Tricis is seeing.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@Unicorncob @Dynamo Pad @reader8363 @dragon4111

Basically, you can all choose when this day of the RP ends baby having your character go to bed. I'm still waiting for a reply from @Snow Frostflame. The conversation I'm having with him is a little important.

After all of you are in bed @Arid_Blitz @Dwithethegamer can join the RP.

Edited by Literally Snails
  • Brohoof 1