Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Everfree Dark Tournament OOC

Literally Snails

3 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

@Unicorncob @Dynamo Pad @reader8363 @dragon4111

Basically, you can all choose when this day of the RP ends baby having your character go to bed. I'm still waiting for a reply from @Snow Frostflame. The conversation I'm having with him is a little important.

After all of you are in bed @Arid_Blitz @Dwithethegamer can join the RP.

Okay and thanks for letting us know on the plan. I know Dynamo will ask Jade one or two more questions and then he'll be off for bed for the next day. 

37 minutes ago, Snow Frostflame said:

@Literally Snails You do know he never drew his sword on Tricis, he's had it out the whole time. He isn't dumb enough to attempt to kill her, before his power has returned. Hell he could only really match up with O'malley without his powers.

I thought he picked it up in his mouth just in case or something, and before it was in his mouth it was sheathed.

22 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

I thought he picked it up in his mouth just in case or something, and before it was in his mouth it was sheathed.

Nah, he had been holding it when Draco commented about something, he just hadn't put it away.

Also this whole time I've been visualizing this as anthro, so if I say things that don't line up with normal pony movement just change it up in your mind... I dunno I could word this better, but I'm kinda tired.

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Snow Frostflame said:

Nah, he had been holding it when Draco commented about something, he just hadn't put it away.

Also this whole time I've been visualizing this as anthro, so if I say things that don't line up with normal pony movement just change it up in your mind... I dunno I could word this better, but I'm kinda tired.

Okay, I already changed the post. Been waiting for a reply now.

16 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

Okay, I already changed the post. Been waiting for a reply now.

I was replying last night, and got half way done... before my friend wanted to play WoW with me. Lemme finish where I left off.

• Brohoof 1

On 12/17/2018 at 11:04 AM, Literally Snails said:

I'm planning on bringing your character in as a temporary alternate for the team when they fight @Arid_Blitz team. For now, you aren't actually at the tournament grounds yet.

@Arid_Blitz  Read this again.  I'm the Alternative for Team Lotus.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Arid_Blitz said:

Ok let me put it this way, copper was to replace one of my team MEMBERS....WHY IS HE TALKING TO SHINING ARMOR THE LITTLE TRAITOR

no... he's the alternate for someone on team lotus. He's going to be fighting you...