Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Everfree Dark Tournament OOC

Literally Snails

6 minutes ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

So how does Copper get to the area where team Lotus is?

He can try to find them if he wants, but Shining Armor asked him to wait with him for now.

1 hour ago, Arid_Blitz said:

Guys aiden was the draggo now it is arid @Dynamo Pad and others XD you silly pones

Draggo gone.

5 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

He can try to find them if he wants, but Shining Armor asked him to wait with him for now.

Did he?  I don't remember the post.

3 hours ago, Arid_Blitz said:

Guys aiden was the draggo now it is arid @Dynamo Pad and others XD you silly pones

Aiden is a dragon, as well? I thought he was kicked by the dragon princess from team tsunami. Sorry, I'm just confused on what you mean. 

Just now, Arid_Blitz said:

Aiden was a dragon that got beat up in his first match never recovered. Arid is an earth pony who just got his face kicked in by a dragon before the match

Oh, I see. I guess I mixed up the names when I was reading the responses, as well as making my responses. Fixing my response right now. Thanks for clearing that up. :) 

2 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

That would be wildly out of character for him. 

Eh, fair enough.  So what else, then?  Copper needs to be known by more than one pony lol.

4 minutes ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

Eh, fair enough.  So what else, then?  Copper needs to be known by more than one pony lol.

He could have a history with Tricis since she's the one who knew to hire him

Just now, dragon4111 said:

@Literally Snails

Yes I'm sure. He's not afraid of death. He welcomes it.

You know that usually makes a character less interesting to watch, right?

15 hours ago, reader8363 said:

Rose wasn't with the three in the stands or was told, so she doesn't really know. If I'm correct, but I can add a post that she gets to the bar.

15 hours ago, dragon4111 said:

@Literally Snails

I'm waiting on snow to post.

@Dynamo Pad Went to the hotel to get you guys and already made a post saying he was at the hotel. You should be replying to him.