Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Everfree Dark Tournament OOC

Literally Snails

27 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

I think so. Let me try and get in contact with snow first

Okay and no problem. If there's no response, just let me know and I'll time skip to where we all meet in the room.

19 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Literally Snails @dragon4111

I'm really confused by something. Are Draco and the others still back at the regular hotel? Just wondering because Dynamo was bringing them to the private hotel. I don't understand how Draco is already at the private hotel room. :mlp_blink:

Its not a hotel room. Its an observation room in the arena that shining and copper are at.

19 hours ago, dragon4111 said:

@Dynamo Pad

Sorry right now I'm not really feeling it for this rp.

Is there anything I can do to spark your interest back?

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Literally Snails said:

Its not a hotel room. Its an observation room in the arena that shining and copper are at.

Oh, okay. I was just confused because it seemed like some of the others are at the observation room, but I thought the others, who weren't at the arena, were still in the team hotel room. I just wasn't sure if there was a time skip or something along those lines. I remember that Tricis had asked Dynamo to gather the others and meet Jade Tricis, Copper and Shining in the observation room. I honestly wasn't sure where everyone else is at. I'm sorry for any confusion. 

5 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Oh, okay. I was just confused because it seemed like some of the others are at the observation room, but I thought the others, who weren't at the arena, were still in the team hotel room. I just wasn't sure if there was a time skip or something along those lines. I remember that Tricis had asked Dynamo to gather the others and meet Jade Tricis, Copper and Shining in the observation room. I honestly wasn't sure where everyone else is at. I'm sorry for any confusion. 

I think some people here werent paying much attention and made posts that didnt make sense. Lets just move on.

• Brohoof 1

15 minutes ago, Snow Frostflame said:

Carry on without me lads... I've been away for awhile for a reason. I only decided to come back for a brief moment because I didn't want to keep you waiting on me.

Darn. This is what I was worried about.

Could you at least stick with us till the next round starts and get killed off? That will help me a lot

25 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

@Unicorncob @Dynamo Pad @reader8363 @dragon4111

It looks like Snow isn't coming back, so I guess I'll control frostflame for now. I'll probably just have him die when he fights @Arid_Blitz . So I guess @DwhitetheGamer will be with us for the finals too.

That sucks.  It'll be sad to see him go.