Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Everfree Dark Tournament OOC

Literally Snails

8 minutes ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

@Literally Snails It could be a hint of Copper's true power, but this is him acting out of self-defense.

yeah, keep in mind that you definitely can't make him that powerful. This is supposed to be early season YYH levels of power. Not supermassive power that just makes the whole thing boring.

Just now, Literally Snails said:

yeah, keep in mind that you definitely can't make him that powerful. This is supposed to be early season YYH levels of power. Not supermassive power that just makes the whole thing boring.

I'm not going to make him super massively powerful, I promise you.  This is a cry of help, more than anything.

Just now, DwhitetheGamer said:

I'm not going to make him super massively powerful, I promise you.  This is a cry of help, more than anything.

Then cry for help. That clip you linked makes it look like you want to be godlike. Your character should be about as strong as one of the YYH protagonists before the end of the dark tournament. No stronger than that.

Then cry for help. That clip you linked makes it look like you want to be godlike. Your character should be about as strong as one of the YYH protagonists before the end of the dark tournament. No stronger than that.

The godlike part wasn't my intention.  I am making him as strong as YYH protagonists at the end.

The godlike part wasn't my intention.  I am making him as strong as YYH protagonists at the end.

nopenopenopenope. Yusuke was way too strong at the end of the series. Go back two or three seasons and make him that strong.

nopenopenopenope. Yusuke was way too strong at the end of the series. Go back two or three seasons and make him that strong.

Alright.  I'll do that.  And... if you don't like DBZ, then I can't use any of their power up moves?  Even ones dating back to the original Dragon Ball?

Alright.  I'll do that.  And... if you don't like DBZ, then I can't use any of their power up moves?  Even ones dating back to the original Dragon Ball?

We're trying to not use any moves or techniques taken from other sources. Even YYH moves I would ask you to rename at the very least. So probably not.

2 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

We're trying to not use any moves or techniques taken from other sources. Even YYH moves I would ask you to rename at the very least. So probably not.

Well that blew up my idea.  Time for plan B.

Copper gets the honor of using what he calls the Sonic Pole.  A light pole with the ability to break the sound barrier whenever he swings it fast enough.

You were sort of closeish

Alright.  This time I'm going to make Copper an absolute tank and extremely high stamina, while nerfing his attack power.

You guys who are familiar with YYH are gonna notice that Rokata's backstory is very very similar to younger but I've changed a few things around. Basically, I couldn't resist basing him on the character since he's such a good villain.