Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Everfree Dark Tournament OOC

Literally Snails

Draco saw the tonfa as he then sent a slicing kick towards Arid's leg. "Huh that's neat," Draco stated as he moved aside his head though the flames were fed by his wind so it scorched his right side of his neck. He hissed with pain as he ignored the pain. He looked at the griffin and growled. 

@Arid_Blitz

But fine let's say he kicked Arid in the head sheesh.

@dragon4111 I will agree with Arid that you have been avoiding too much damage. Rp fights are more fun if you get hurt a little, trust me. You're still probably gonna win, but it's more fun if you struggle, and theres a point where it looks like you'll fail.

=

1 minute ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

@Arid_Blitz So Copper's supposed to fight a wielder of a double bladed Scythe?  Seems fair.  /s

Edit: I know Copper has his Sonic Pole, but it doesn't have any blades on it at all.

I mean... this is running on YYH rules, so weapons dont make much of a difference anyway.

9 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

I mean... this is running on YYH rules, so weapons dont make much of a difference anyway.

Okay.  And just to let you know, the sound of lightning is not in the stadium, but a couple feet away where he knew no one would be at.