Literally Snails

Planning Everfree Dark Tournament OOC

No he kicked arid in the head and then draco had the tonfa come at him from virdi

Badges

Draco saw the tonfa as he then sent a slicing kick towards Arid's leg. "Huh that's neat," Draco stated as he moved aside his head though the flames were fed by his wind so it scorched his right side of his neck. He hissed with pain as he ignored the pain. He looked at the griffin and growled. 

@Arid_Blitz

But fine let's say he kicked Arid in the head sheesh.

Oh I relooked, thought he stopped the attack to avoid the tonfa. To be fair then draco hasn't really taken a hit how did he avoid it if he was focused on arid?

Badges

He saw it coming and he moved his head out of the way but his wind basically fed the flames scorching the side of his neck.

@Arid_Blitz

It was coming at the back of his head

Badges

Hmm okay alright then sorry thought it was coming at him from the front.

@dragon4111 I will agree with Arid that you have been avoiding too much damage. Rp fights are more fun if you get hurt a little, trust me. You're still probably gonna win, but it's more fun if you struggle, and theres a point where it looks like you'll fail.

=

26 minutes ago, dragon4111 said:

@Literally Snails@Arid_Blitz

I was actually going to have him be hurt after this.

that's cool! I was just commenting on previous things.

@Literally Snails Uh... is it okay for Copper to have the ability to feel heartbeats when ponies are even touching the Earth when he needs to at the size of the arena itself?

I would say just feeling his energy gone would be a very big heads up but up to Snail Snail

Badges

6 hours ago, Unicorncob said:

@Literally Snails

Why you gotta leave me hangin' :( 

ooooops. I kind of just forgot. I'm sorry!

• Brohoof 1

@Literally Snails Totally did not do what I posted because Team Lotus deserves to be respected.

O3o I'll post later promise helping mom clean

Badges

22 minutes ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

@Literally Snails Totally did not do what I posted because Team Lotus deserves to be respected.

Hmm? Did I miss something?

8 minutes ago, dragon4111 said:

@Literally Snails

Um you missed the fact that Draco stood up.

The ten count wasn't for draco. Draco is the only person who wasn't being counted down on.

@Arid_Blitz So Copper's supposed to fight a wielder of a double bladed Scythe?  Seems fair.  /s

Edit: I know Copper has his Sonic Pole, but it doesn't have any blades on it at all.

1 minute ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

@Arid_Blitz So Copper's supposed to fight a wielder of a double bladed Scythe?  Seems fair.  /s

Edit: I know Copper has his Sonic Pole, but it doesn't have any blades on it at all.

I mean... this is running on YYH rules, so weapons dont make much of a difference anyway.

O3o well @DwhitetheGamer

Don't bring a sonic pole to a polearm fight get a knife duct tape it to the pole and give them a show

Badges

9 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

I mean... this is running on YYH rules, so weapons dont make much of a difference anyway.

Okay.  And just to let you know, the sound of lightning is not in the stadium, but a couple feet away where he knew no one would be at.

16 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

ooooops. I kind of just forgot. I'm sorry!

No biggie!

I still love you :wub:

@Literally Snails Was it okay for Copper to explain what the team had planned to do with him?  I mean where he told Topaz that Jade was training elsewhere and Copper was brought in as her replacement.