Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Everfree Dark Tournament OOC

Literally Snails

1 minute ago, Literally Snails said:

@Dynamo Pad @Arid_Blitz I'm gonna be taking it slow today

Okay and no problem. I haven't been feeling like myself today, so I'll do my best when it comes to posting responses.

Also, when it came to Dynamo stretching, before the fight. I was imagining it was something like this in the picture.

original.gif

Just now, Arid_Blitz said:

kk just let us know if you want us to stop so it isnt whizzing passt

I agree on that. Should we post up to a certain point, so the fight isn't just happening too quickly? That, or should we just make a number of posts a day, so nothing will be too confusing?

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

Why whos as powerful as he is?

Why Copper's as powerful as he is.  I sent you some details in PM earlier.

17 hours ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

Why Copper's as powerful as he is.  I sent you some details in PM earlier.

You need to list your powers for everyone. Post what youre thinking here and Ill see about approving it.

@Literally Snails Alright, here goes.

So Copper, as I told Snails, is a pony who was captured against his will by a group of mad scientists in the outskirts of Equestria, happening just after he completed his Karate training.  When he was, he was thrust into a series of experiments to see how far they could push his body's limits at one specific time.  Though there was a ton of preparation, it almost killed him, and in seeing that made them think it was a failed experiment.  So they abandoned everything, gave Copper enough rest, and thrust him back into Equestria.  This was how he became a Mercenary.

Now that the back story of HOW he got his powers is done with, here's the list of things he can do.  

Attack Moveset:

Spirit Burst: An alteration of Yusuke's Spirit Gun, where you fire it like normal, and then fire a burst of energy immediately when it connects to an opponent for extra damage.

Super Boost: When Copper activates his power up abilities, which'll be explained later, he can move at an alarming high rate of speed, similar to the Sonic Boost in modern Sonic the Hedgehog games.  When this happens he can run through anyone in his way, if he chooses to be reckless, and deal moderate to massive damage.

And those are the basic moves.

One of the more advanced moves will be unlocked in the Ultra State, which I'll explain later, but that move will cause a light glow of energy to be pushed from his front hoof and deal a ton of damage to enemies.  If put in enough power, it would probably crush a pony's body.

Power Ups:

Yellow Aura: When activated, this will drastically increase his speed, while reducing his defense by the same amount.

Red Aura: The polar opposite of the yellow aura, shown in the fight against Defiant.  Drastic defense increase but speed is greatly reduced.

Ultra State: This power up comes at a high price, but when he finishes his opponents quickly, it's a high reward.  There are currently three stages he can access, the first with a blue aura, the second with a light blue aura, and finally one with a dark silver aura.  The last stage is where he can hurt himself more after use in exchange for a ton of power.

Each stage has a set time limit for usage.  The next stage has a quicker time limit than the last.

And finally... his Ultimate Form.  This one's completely optional, but when he's on the brink of unconsciousness or even death, something activates in him, turning him into an Anthropormorphic pony.  Remember those experiments?  Those were meant to expand his body to twice his normal size, and that's what happens here, complete with his front hooves being turned into hands.  And don't worry, he does have clothing when he eventually transforms.  Imagine the following image as a placeholder.

Dg09M3aW0AE4iLx.jpg

(edited)
12 hours ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

@Literally Snails Alright, here goes.

So Copper, as I told Snails, is a pony who was captured against his will by a group of mad scientists in the outskirts of Equestria, happening just after he completed his Karate training.  When he was, he was thrust into a series of experiments to see how far they could push his body's limits at one specific time.  Though there was a ton of preparation, it almost killed him, and in seeing that made them think it was a failed experiment.  So they abandoned everything, gave Copper enough rest, and thrust him back into Equestria.  This was how he became a Mercenary.

Now that the back story of HOW he got his powers is done with, here's the list of things he can do.  

Attack Moveset:

Spirit Burst: An alteration of Yusuke's Spirit Gun, where you fire it like normal, and then fire a burst of energy immediately when it connects to an opponent for extra damage.

Super Boost: When Copper activates his power up abilities, which'll be explained later, he can move at an alarming high rate of speed, similar to the Sonic Boost in modern Sonic the Hedgehog games.  When this happens he can run through anyone in his way, if he chooses to be reckless, and deal moderate to massive damage.

And those are the basic moves.

One of the more advanced moves will be unlocked in the Ultra State, which I'll explain later, but that move will cause a light glow of energy to be pushed from his front hoof and deal a ton of damage to enemies.  If put in enough power, it would probably crush a pony's body.

Power Ups:

Yellow Aura: When activated, this will drastically increase his speed, while reducing his defense by the same amount.

Red Aura: The polar opposite of the yellow aura, shown in the fight against Defiant.  Drastic defense increase but speed is greatly reduced.

Ultra State: This power up comes at a high price, but when he finishes his opponents quickly, it's a high reward.  There are currently three stages he can access, the first with a blue aura, the second with a light blue aura, and finally one with a dark silver aura.  The last stage is where he can hurt himself more after use in exchange for a ton of power.

Each stage has a set time limit for usage.  The next stage has a quicker time limit than the last.

And finally... his Ultimate Form.  This one's completely optional, but when he's on the brink of unconsciousness or even death, something activates in him, turning him into an Anthropormorphic pony.  Remember those experiments?  Those were meant to expand his body to twice his normal size, and that's what happens here, complete with his front hooves being turned into hands.  And don't worry, he does have clothing when he eventually transforms.  Imagine the following image as a placeholder.

Dg09M3aW0AE4iLx.jpg

I think you may be going a bit op there my dude. I'm gonna say no on the ultimate form and ultra state and yes on the other things, but rename the spirit burst. We're using magic power in this RP, not spirit.

Edited by Literally Snails

Heyo. I've been thinking about throwing my hat into this particular ring for awhile now. Might as well give it a go now. 

Is this taking applicants? If so I have a few questions 

1. What's the power level of this game? Is it limited to feats you've seen in the show? What would you say the power cap is? 
  2. What are the rules exactly? 
  3. How many characters can you have? 
  4. How creative can you get with the powers (within the limits of question 1 of course) 
  5. What is the setting like? Is it mostly regular Equestria? Is it some alternate version of it? 
  6. What kind of characters are currently active in the game right now along with their powersets? 

12 hours ago, Buck Testa said:

Heyo. I've been thinking about throwing my hat into this particular ring for awhile now. Might as well give it a go now. 

Is this taking applicants? If so I have a few questions 

1. What's the power level of this game? Is it limited to feats you've seen in the show? What would you say the power cap is? 
  2. What are the rules exactly? 
  3. How many characters can you have? 
  4. How creative can you get with the powers (within the limits of question 1 of course) 
  5. What is the setting like? Is it mostly regular Equestria? Is it some alternate version of it? 
  6. What kind of characters are currently active in the game right now along with their powersets? 

Hey buck! I havent seen you in a long time. Unfortunately it's a bit too late for new people to join the RP. We're almost at the finals now. I might do a sequel though where new people can sign up.

36 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

Hey buck! I havent seen you in a long time. Unfortunately it's a bit too late for new people to join the RP. We're almost at the finals now. I might do a sequel though where new people can sign up.

You look familiar though I have a hard time telling people apart when they switch their profile name and pictures a lot. It's part of why I keep mine the same all the time. Didn't you run a dark tournament thing I was in? I think I was going through a rough patch around that time and had to leave the rp but it was yeeeeaarrs ago. 

8 minutes ago, Buck Testa said:

You look familiar though I have a hard time telling people apart when they switch their profile name and pictures a lot. It's part of why I keep mine the same all the time. Didn't you run a dark tournament thing I was in? I think I was going through a rough patch around that time and had to leave the rp but it was yeeeeaarrs ago. 

yep yep. This is a reboot of that.

• 3 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

@Dynamo Pad @Unicorncob

I hope you don't mind what I'm doing here with Jade's vision journey. I'm kind of just trying to stretch things out here, because the timing isn't working out for what I wanted. I expected for you and arid's fight to be over by now.

It's pretty interesting actually :o 

I'm a little confused right now. When you posted Dynamo at the scene with Rokata and Jade. Was that a vision, or was that a time skip? I added that in my response, but I wasn't sure what was going on. If this is all a part of the visions, then I'll make sure to edit my response. 

8 hours ago, Unicorncob said:

@Literally Snails

Okay, I'm getting confused now. Is this thing with Jade happening in her head or what? Because now Dynamo and Copper are getting involved

Yeah. I'm really confused about what's going on, as well. I remember seeing Dynamo appearing in a vision quest response. However, I wasn't sure if that was a vision of Dynamo or if there was a sort of time skip going on. I finished up Dynamo's fight, before trying to catch up to what was posted. If the Dynamo that's with Jade and Rokata was a part of the vision quest, then I'll edit my response. I'm just very confused on what's going on at the moment. 

5 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Yeah. I'm really confused about what's going on, as well. I remember seeing Dynamo appearing in a vision quest response. However, I wasn't sure if that was a vision of Dynamo or if there was a sort of time skip going on. I finished up Dynamo's fight, before trying to catch up to what was posted. If the Dynamo that's with Jade and Rokata was a part of the vision quest, then I'll edit my response. I'm just very confused on what's going on at the moment. 

@DwhitetheGamer @Unicorncob

It's not a time skip. This is still just in Jade's head. I also didn't mean for you to take control of the dream Dynamo, but I'm okay with you doing that if you want to. Copper should not be there. 

I'm also replying inconsistantly on purpose because I'm really just stalling for time right now because I can't do much with jade until @reader8363 and @Arid_Blitz finish their fight