Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Everfree Dark Tournament OOC

Literally Snails

Just now, Dynamo Pad said:

@Literally Snails 

Oh, wow! That looks awesome and really well done. This is really impressive. I also like the names of the other teams. It makes me wonder what kind of fighters and styles they have when they battle. 

unfortunately, a lot of the ones on the left side of the roster you wont even see. Especially the ones on the lower left side.

Just now, Literally Snails said:

unfortunately, a lot of the ones on the left side of the roster you wont even see. Especially the ones on the lower left side.

That's a shame, but I guess it can't be helped. I really like the team spirit rangers and flying high five team. They sounded really cool, in my opinion. :) 

• Brohoof 1

I'm gonna start the fight between the Road Warriors and team Rokara as soon as this encounter with Canteen is over.

Thanks for the heads up. Also, I'm currently watching some Dark Tournament fights from the Yu Yu Hakusho anime. :mlp_laugh:

Just now, Dynamo Pad said:

Thanks for the heads up. Also, I'm currently watching some Dark Tournament fights from the Yu Yu Hakusho anime. :mlp_laugh:

Oh no, you're gonna see all of muh plagiarism.

I'm trying to do some original things, but I can't help but copy some characters and abilities.

• Brohoof 1

Oh no, you're gonna see all of muh plagiarism.

I'm trying to do some original things, but I can't help but copy some characters and abilities.

I guess it's more seeing characters that you find interesting. Jin was one of those characters, since he was pretty funny, interesting and a cool fighter. I'm watching his fight against Yusuke and Yusuke vs Chu. 

6 minutes ago, Snow Frostflame said:

Also can I get a recount of how many characters we have, and where everyone is? Lots of characters, lots of dialogue I need to read, and figure out who is nearby me and who isn't.

@Arid_Blitz @Unicorncob @Dynamo Pad @reader8363 @dragon4111

((this should be helpful to all of you.))

People in the room with you:

Shining Armor: Your team's owner

Tricis: The old mare

Canteen: Arid's character, not your teammate

Rose and Dynamo, your teammates

Also in the hotel

Rune: The captain of team Rokata, in the lobby

Rail: the owner of team Rokata, in the bar

Jade: Also in the bar, talking to Rail

Outside the hotel:

O'malley, just got done fighting a member of The Road Warriors who ambushed him. The guy who attacked him was named riptide, and he was killed by the Road warrior's team captain, who you don't know the name yet. He left to the stadium and riptide is dead.

37 minutes ago, dragon4111 said:

@Unicorncob @Literally Snails @Snow Frostflame @reader8363

So are we the Spirit Rangers or what?  I'm just asking cause I don't know.

You're team Lotus

(edited)
Just now, dragon4111 said:

@Literally Snails

Draco is incredibly strong despite him him being tall. it goes in line with his deliveries.

Remember not to start him off too powerful so that he has room to grow and so that the fights against weaker enemies at the begenning are still difficult. But I think the weapon idea with the gauntlets is great

If any of you ever get confused because the RP moves too fast while you're away, PM me and I'll explain things for you. I'll be following everyone's characters to a T

Edited by Literally Snails