Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Everfree Dark Tournament OOC

Literally Snails

Just now, Literally Snails said:

I'm gonna hold off on replying for now to give @Unicorncob and @reader8363 time to catch up

That sounds fair and I'm okay with that. I have to head off to bed and be up early tomorrow anyway. We've got some people coming over tomorrow to install a deck to the house, so I'll probably wait for them to catch up for the time being. 

Just now, Arid_Blitz said:

Hey can we wait for everyone to post before we go again? I made a post with canteen and some people are doing double posts

They were a little bit confused thinking you were on their team. everything is squared now.

I would make a response, but I think I'm waiting on a response for those that are in the hotel room. I could leave the room and potentially run into someone, but not sure where to go on that. 

13 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

did it last night, or are ya meaning to respond to the other's that posted after me? I'm just confused due to my life

He means posting a second time before he got a chance to reply

I'm getting a bunch of notifications... every time you guys post and mention me, I get two MLPF notifications, if I'm on the page I get a notification telling me you replied, and I get a windows notification. Also sometimes they get delayed, so it happens.

Just now, Snow Frostflame said:

I'm getting a bunch of notifications... every time you guys post and mention me, I get two MLPF notifications, if I'm on the page I get a notification telling me you replied, and I get a windows notification. Also sometimes they get delayed, so it happens.

So should I stop mentioning you?

Just now, Unicorncob said:

Reveal hidden contents

I'm a dude

sorry. its just that your character isnt so I was just using that as a reference instead. By the way, the pegasus with lightning powers is dead. The minotaur that killed him is the one who's on the main villain team.

• Brohoof 1