Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Everfree Dark Tournament OOC

Literally Snails

Just now, Literally Snails said:

sorry. its just that your character isnt so I was just using that as a reference instead. By the way, the pegasus with lightning powers is dead. The minotaur that killed him is the one who's on the main villain team.

I was joking mostly, it's cool

Edited

Wow, everyone is having the "Shouldn't be too much for me to handle" reaction. I was hoping for a little bit more concern from your characters. Team Rokata should actually be too much for you to handle in your current states.

I'm not gonna tell you how to play your character. My concern is really the lack of variety in the reactions most of all. Most of you are taking the same approach.

I should have noticed this earlier, but you seem to be all playing the same character archetypes. 

@Literally Snails

Hey and I'm sorry about the late reply. I fell asleep last night and I just saw all the notifications. It seems like I'll have a lot to catch up on. It'll be the same thing when it comes to replying after work. I'm going to be reading all of the responses, before making my reply. Again, sorry for the late response. 

5 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

Wow, everyone is having the "Shouldn't be too much for me to handle" reaction. I was hoping for a little bit more concern from your characters. Team Rokata should actually be too much for you to handle in your current states.

Its in character for me to be arrogant, I mean if I told you everything both Frostflames have done in their lives you'd understand. Though don't worry, he only seems invincible... he still bleeds like everyone else.

@Unicorncob @Snow Frostflame @reader8363 @dragon4111

I just want to put this out there. The big reason I'm concerned about the fact that your characters aren't concerned isn't because I think it would be more fun. The major issue is that if you aren't worried about team Rokata, you won't be worried about any of the teams you're fighting up until that point either. Hell, for the first team you're fighting, not all the members even have magic powers.

If your characters are confident and competent enough not to be worried about fighting the grand champions, then the first three teams you fight are going to be really boring.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Literally Snails said:

@Unicorncob @Snow Frostflame @reader8363 @dragon4111

I just want to put this out there. The big reason I'm concerned about the fact that your characters aren't concerned isn't because I think it would be more fun. The major issue is that if you aren't worried about team Rokata, you won't be worried about any of the teams you're fighting up until that point either. Hell, for the first team you're fighting, not all the members even have magic powers.

If your characters are confident and competent enough not to be worried about fighting the grand champions, then the first three teams you fight are going to be really boring.

Like I said, arrogant, headstrong, and powerful... but not invincible. Frostflame only worries when he finds himself in a troubling situation, which I'm sure he may... but it would be out of character if he started panicking just from watching the fight. 

• Brohoof 1

@Snow Frostflame Right, and I don't want you to break character or start panicking. merely that there should be a sense that he's over his head.

It's like we have a team full of Hiei's right now :P

at any rate, I'm still happy with how the RP is going. I think you're all doing a great job.

2 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

@Snow Frostflame Right, and I don't want you to break character or start panicking. merely that there should be a sense that he's over his head.

It's like we have a team full of Hiei's right now :P

at any rate, I'm still happy with how the RP is going. I think you're all doing a great job.

I mean in a way he's kinda worried... well he's more worried for his team because he think they aren't strong enough, which in return may lead to his death.

59 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

Just let Jade get her arrogant little butt kicked around a bit, she'll come back down :P

@Literally Snails

If I said the true thing Draco would probably be sent into a cabinet...Plus Shining could be embarrassed. Plus he shivered at the thought his boss being angry or rather just abit annoyed.

latest?cb=20170627034009

So yep there's Ancalagon the Black.

Edited by dragon4111