Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Everfree Dark Tournament OOC

Literally Snails

Just now, Snow Frostflame said:

I think streaming is canceled because none of my co-streamers are responding. So I'll stay and make witty remarks every now and then.

Damn, if I knew that earlier, I would have kept your fight going and made it more difficult. You need to have tough fights to get stronger.

Just now, Literally Snails said:

Damn, if I knew that earlier, I would have kept your fight going and made it more difficult. You need to have tough fights to get stronger.

Don't worry, I didn't even know either... or perhaps maybe they're around somewhere and maybe I will stream. Though its looking like a no.

@Literally Snails 

Hey. Is it okay if we start the match tomorrow? I'll be on in the morning, so hopefully we can finish the fight before I have to go. If not, then we can work on the fight after I get back. Since we have to wait for the others to respond in the RP. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, Dynamo Pad said:

@Literally Snails 

Hey. Is it okay if we start the match tomorrow? I'll be on in the morning, so hopefully we can finish the fight before I have to go. If not, then we can work on the fight after I get back. Since we have to wait for the others to respond in the RP. 

ye

now I'm curious, besides the leader, who's the strongest?

since it seems that Rose will fight the muscle pony, I'm going to guess that it's brawn over brains

Edited by reader8363

3 minutes ago, reader8363 said:

now I'm curious, besides the leader, who's the strongest?

since it seems that Rose will fight the muscle pony, I'm going to guess that it's brawn over brains

Not quite, but he's probably the second weakest aside from freakshow. The leader would be the strongest.

1 hour ago, Literally Snails said:

Now I'm the one who's gonna be away for a bit

Okay and no problem. I still have time, before I head out shopping with my mom. I don't have to leave until 3;00 or 3:15 pm EST. 

Edit: Hey, everyone. I just wanted to let you know that I'm about to head out to go shopping with my mom. I should be back around 6:00 or 6:30 pm EST. So, I should be able to finish my match, before the next battles can continue. I'll be back in a little while, so I'll see you all later. :) 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

2 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

The clown clapped his hooves together joyfully. "Oh yeth, kid! Show me what you can do!" He conjured an elongated rubber object and pressed it to his lips. He started blowing into it, making the object expand into a long green tube. It was a balloon. "And if you do a thuper good job, I'll give you a balloon animal!" He added. He tied off the end of the tube, then started twisting it into shape while he waited for Dynamo to show off his stuff.

Am I the only one thinking of King Candy?