Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Everfree Dark Tournament OOC

Literally Snails

Just now, dragon4111 said:

Hmm good point maybe his contract was too much for his sponsor and they decided to blackmail him into fighting for them.

It wouldn't make sense for him to be contracted to fight on this team in the first place though. This is going to be the "guest team" comprised only of fighters who are forced to be in the tournament, so no one would be hired to be on that team. He may have been hired to be on a different team and quit. Perhaps even the main villain team owned by Rail. But even then you'd need to elaborate on the backstory.

Starting to realize some similarities... We have a similar line of work, and we're all not afraid to get our hands dirty to get paid. Perhaps forcing us into the fight is the only logical way to go. Maybe not from the arena, but from our team owner.

2 minutes ago, Snow Frostflame said:

Starting to realize some similarities... We have a similar line of work, and we're all not afraid to get our hands dirty to get paid. Perhaps forcing us into the fight is the only logical way to go. Maybe not from the arena, but from our team owner.

hmmm. what do you mean by that? Do you have any ideas for the team owner?

4 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

hmmm. what do you mean by that? Do you have any ideas for the team owner?

Hmm, okay after looking at everyone's characters, I'm at a loss as for how we ended up here. So scratch what I said.

Just now, Snow Frostflame said:

Hmm, okay after looking at everyone's characters, I'm at a loss as for how we ended up here. So scratch what I said.

That's why I think it's easiest if each of you has a different reason that you made the committee angry. I'm sure there's plenty of ways for frostflame to as well.

Just now, Literally Snails said:

That's why I think it's easiest if each of you has a different reason that you made the committee angry. I'm sure there's plenty of ways for frostflame to as well.

See I can easily find at least 10 ways to bring Frostflame in... but why he's fighting along side the other three is what stumps me, seeing as his only friends know him as his alias.

See I can easily find at least 10 ways to bring Frostflame in... but why he's fighting along side the other three is what stumps me, seeing as his only friends know him as his alias.

At first he's going to be fighting with them because he's forced to and you all have to rely on each other to survive the tournament. Later on, he may grow to like them.

Just now, Literally Snails said:

At first he's going to be fighting with them because he's forced to and you all have to rely on each other to survive the tournament. Later on, he may grow to like them.

Right then, well let's wait for the others to give some input, and hopefully find a team name.

Right then, well let's wait for the others to give some input, and hopefully find a team name.

what about frostflame's backstory for the tournament? What did he do? If you want to talk to me in PMs, I have one idea that we can keep secret

I think I have an idea on how my OC got into trouble with the criminal underground. Perhaps the criminal underground had someone competing in a large scale video game tournament.The gamer broke the rules, but had it all covered up, so as to not gain any suspicion. He was then defeated by Dynamo, while the gamer was placed a huge bet on him. However, since the gamer lost, the criminal underground lost a great sum of money. So they would get revenge and keep tabs on Dynamo's gaming name. 

Hopefully something like that would work. 

@Unicorncob @Dynamo Pad @Snow Frostflame @dragon4111 @reader8363 @Arid_Blitz

Okay, Unicorn, Frostflame, and Dragon, we'll go with the backstories you have right now to start out and come up with more details for them in the future.

I'm gonna start working on the first post of the RP, but there are some things I should mention:

Try to be active, but you don't have to post every day. I myself won't be available for every day as a busy college student with a part-time job, YT channel and webcomic, but I'm going to find enough time to post as often as the six of you do.

I expect all of you to lose some fights as well as winning. All of you should lose at least one fight over the course of the tournament, possibly more. It'd be best to have two losses against each team, that way all five of you can fight.

Let me know if something I'm doing is making things less fun so I can work to fix it.

don't start your characters out as being too powerful. Your chartacters should grow stronger as the rp progresses.

this isn't just about fighting, so interact with other players between fights.

ONE LAST THING BEFORE WE CAN START

Your team needs a name still. Give ideas. If we can't come up with anything good, we'll default to team Jade

Edited by Literally Snails

Damn Snails, and I thought I was busy... full time job, YouTube, and live streaming, is nothing compared to what you need to balance.

Anyways I didn't come up with a backstory because my way of RPing is come up with things on the spot and let our imagination decide. Though I'll give my brief whys and hows in my first post.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Arid_Blitz said:

btw @Snow Frostflame you were out sitting outside the room. I was making a post to have my Canteen annoy you XD

Not a good idea... Frostflame doesn't take lightly to nuisances especially in his situation... but I would of loved to make him react to it. There are probably more opportunities though.