Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Everfree Dark Tournament OOC

Literally Snails

14 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

Alright, is everyone ready to do a time skip to the next day or are there more things you want to do on this day of the RP? The next day will be the day before the finals. A day of training, interacting between one another, and watching Team Rokata fight team whatever.

Teleport me to the future

Spoiler

Where my evil is law

@Literally Snails

I'm not sure when the round will start, but I was wondering something. Since Dynamo is training with Canteen and the others, should I do a sort of time skip? That way, he'd make it back to the arena and go to where Rail will be to watch the fight? Just wanting to make sure as I wasn't sure when to make a post on when he should start making his way back to the tournament arena.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2019 at 4:52 AM, Dynamo Pad said:

@Literally Snails

I'm not sure when the round will start, but I was wondering something. Since Dynamo is training with Canteen and the others, should I do a sort of time skip? That way, he'd make it back to the arena and go to where Rail will be to watch the fight? Just wanting to make sure as I wasn't sure when to make a post on when he should start making his way back to the tournament arena.

that's what I was figuring you would do. But I wasnt gonna give him that thing we talked about until after the match

Just now, Literally Snails said:

that's what I was figuring you would do. But I wasnt gonna give him that thing we talked about until after the match

Okay and I wasn't sure if I should do a time skip for when Dynamo returns to the arena. Since I was working with @Arid_Blitz on Dynamo's training, he was taken at around 5 in the morning for the story. So, I thought a time skip would help, but I didn't know if I was okay to do that. 

@Literally Snails 

I was just wondering something from the latest post. Did you mean Canteen instead of Dynamo when it involved the equipment he got from Tatterhoof? Speaking of which, I was also wondering how Dynamo would meet up with Tatterhoof, or would the whole team meet up together? I wasn't sure as I know Dynamo would go back to train with Canteen and the others after his chat with Rail. 

3 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Literally Snails 

I was just wondering something from the latest post. Did you mean Canteen instead of Dynamo when it involved the equipment he got from Tatterhoof? Speaking of which, I was also wondering how Dynamo would meet up with Tatterhoof, or would the whole team meet up together? I wasn't sure as I know Dynamo would go back to train with Canteen and the others after his chat with Rail. 

woops

lemme fix

• Brohoof 1

On 7/10/2019 at 11:00 PM, Dynamo Pad said:

@Literally Snails

What did Rail mean when he said this?

I was reading my post and this part of Rail's reply and I was confused on what he meant. 

You said something along the lines of "I wonder what will happen in this match"

On 7/17/2019 at 4:47 AM, DwhitetheGamer said:

@Literally Snails I have a very strong feeling that Rokata might attempt to murder his teammates.  Is it okay if I give them a warning?

not sure where youre getting that vibe from. Rokata values honor highly

You guys should all know that Om at comicon right now which is why I have not replied.

• Brohoof 1