Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Everfree Dark Tournament OOC

Literally Snails

I was at comicon all week and now I'm sick. I'm not gonna be able to reply to any RPs I'm in tonight, but I want everyone to understand my absence. I will probably give a big reply to this RP tommorrow afternoon to get things rolling again.

• Brohoof 2

Reading the conversation between Rail and Dynamo makes me REALLY want to rid of the demons in Rokata, Onyx and Selene.

I know I said before that the demon in Copper was just for decoration, but now my plans have changed.

9 hours ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

Reading the conversation between Rail and Dynamo makes me REALLY want to rid of the demons in Rokata, Onyx and Selene.

I know I said before that the demon in Copper was just for decoration, but now my plans have changed.

keep in mind it isnt like a normal possession. There isnt a different entity living within them like in a demon possession, except with Mason who is more traditionally possessed. The rest of them are more like hybrids or fusions with demons, and they've been corrupted by the nature of what they became.

9 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

keep in mind it isnt like a normal possession. There isnt a different entity living within them like in a demon possession, except with Mason who is more traditionally possessed. The rest of them are more like hybrids or fusions with demons, and they've been corrupted by the nature of what they became.

Whatever the case, I have a plan for the tournament's conclusion, and that will involve a king of demons.  Said king will have the ability to release the hybrids or fusions of the demons, and give Rail the punishment he deserves.

If you're up for it.  If not, then I'll see if I can do something else, or if you don't want me to un-corrupt them in the first place.

12 hours ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

Whatever the case, I have a plan for the tournament's conclusion, and that will involve a king of demons.  Said king will have the ability to release the hybrids or fusions of the demons, and give Rail the punishment he deserves.

If you're up for it.  If not, then I'll see if I can do something else, or if you don't want me to un-corrupt them in the first place.

I don't think I want to do it that way. I dont want to add a major character like that last minute. If you want to purify Rokata's team (And that will be tricky because each of them currently wants to be what they are. None of them were forced) You'd have to do it in a more MLP way. With the power of compassion and some freaky magic. I havent given much thought into how they should be purified though. They're written more as tragic heroes who have already met their end.

15 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

I don't think I want to do it that way. I dont want to add a major character like that last minute. If you want to purify Rokata's team (And that will be tricky because each of them currently wants to be what they are. None of them were forced) You'd have to do it in a more MLP way. With the power of compassion and some freaky magic. I havent given much thought into how they should be purified though. They're written more as tragic heroes who have already met their end.

Wait... they WANTED this fate for themselves?  Well then.  I suppose I could work something out to get them out of the "Met their end" stage of their stories.

20 minutes ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

Wait... they WANTED this fate for themselves?  Well then.  I suppose I could work something out to get them out of the "Met their end" stage of their stories.

They wanted it, but none of them are evil, aside from Nin and Mason. The others have complicated reasons.

Before we go any further, let me just say this.  This RP has become a terrible idea.  All it did was bring out the worst in a couple ponies, and no one has done a damn thing to help out.  And to top it off, the tournament only lasts a week.  With everything that had happened, Dynamo could become an evil character, and Copper would be forced into a rage-state to destroy the tournament for good.

I'm sorry, but this RP has gone to shit.  No one helps anyone unless things get dire.  Dynamo is feeling like absolute dung, and no one wants to comfort him.  He would explain better than me, and I fully want him to.

27 minutes ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

Before we go any further, let me just say this.  This RP has become a terrible idea.  All it did was bring out the worst in a couple ponies, and no one has done a damn thing to help out.  And to top it off, the tournament only lasts a week.  With everything that had happened, Dynamo could become an evil character, and Copper would be forced into a rage-state to destroy the tournament for good.

I'm sorry, but this RP has gone to shit.  No one helps anyone unless things get dire.  Dynamo is feeling like absolute dung, and no one wants to comfort him.  He would explain better than me, and I fully want him to.

I dont understand what has you so upset. Bad things are happenning sure, but this is an evil death tournament. Its supposed to be challenging both physically and mentally. Its a week long because tournaments are typically only a few days. You havent been given time to prepare because its meant to be unfair. Part of the setting is that this tournament is incredibly unfair.

If dynamo does become evil he can be redeamed. If copper goes into a rage state, he probably wont be able to destroy the tournament since that would mean fighting all of team rokata at once. Plus it would ruin the RP for everyone else, but if you want to make him do it he can try. 

11 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

If copper goes into a rage state, he probably wont be able to destroy the tournament since that would mean fighting all of team rokata at once. Plus it would ruin the RP for everyone else, but if you want to make him do it he can try. 

I never did say that it would be DURING the finals.

4 minutes ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

I never did say that it would be DURING the finals.

After the finals the tournament will probably already be destroyed since Rail is a madpony who's making this into his endgame.

My Point is that just because bad things are happenning to your character doesnt mean you cant have fun. Look at me. All my characters are either failures, miserable, insane, or dead, but Im having a good time because Im not my characters.

5 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

My Point is that just because bad things are happenning to your character doesnt mean you cant have fun. Look at me. All my characters are either failures, miserable, insane, or dead, but Im having a good time because Im not my characters.

Heh.  I've become notorious for actually thinking like my characters.  My sincere apologies everyone.

4 minutes ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

Heh.  I've become notorious for actually thinking like my characters.  My sincere apologies everyone.

Youve gotta separate the two in an RP like this. This an RP about the protagonists being forced into a death tournament to fight a team of fallen heroes. You didnt sign up for an easy time.