Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Everfree Dark Tournament OOC

Literally Snails

5 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

Hey guys. I've been too busy with family plans to RP and I will be busy till wednesday. I'm sorry to inform you all so late.

Hey and it's okay. Thanks for letting us know, but I'll be going out to Bronycon on Wednesday. I'll mostly likely be back by Sunday. Would it be possible to wait, or would there be a way to compromise?

Hey, everyone. I just wanted to let you all know that I won't be able to respond for a few days. I'm going out of town and heading for Bronycon this weekend. So, I'll most likely be back around Sunday evening.

• Brohoof 1

11 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Hey, everyone. I just wanted to let you all know that I won't be able to respond for a few days. I'm going out of town and heading for Bronycon this weekend. So, I'll most likely be back around Sunday evening.

Fruit-jelly.jpg

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Arid_Blitz said:

Seems a moot point to have rail say he will put life on line against tricis seeing she is dead. And if it is against any of the team be even more moot seeing its a tournament of death.

The contradiction is purposeful. Rokata killed her in a pretty weird way, don't you think?

• Brohoof 1

Hey everyone. I just wanted to let you all know that I'm finally back from the convention.

@Literally Snails

I was just wondering something. How would Dynamo be able to run into Tatterhoof to get the weapon upgrade? I was just wondering so I can figure out how to make my response. 

• Brohoof 1

22 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Hey everyone. I just wanted to let you all know that I'm finally back from the convention.

@Literally Snails

I was just wondering something. How would Dynamo be able to run into Tatterhoof to get the weapon upgrade? I was just wondering so I can figure out how to make my response. 

I'll just have him run into you somewhere.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Literally Snails said:

@DwhitetheGamer

So what's going on with Copper's demon thing? Why does he have a demon, exactly? I know he didn't have one when you first joined the rp.

This was something I had planned to do during the RP so that I could make some connection to the demons once I learned more about Yu Yu Hakuso.  Unfortunately due to time constraints that was made by you hurrying up everything prior to now I was not able to perform what I wanted, so I was forced to just thrust the demon into Copper's body.