Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Everfree Dark Tournament OOC

Literally Snails

18 minutes ago, dragon4111 said:

@Literally Snails

Yeah alright wait how do I do that?

If you need to add music and/or pictures, then you click on the eye in the message/response bar. It's right next to the emoji option and will say 'Spoiler' when highlighting over the eye with the mouse. I hope I was a able to help you out, my friend. 

2 hours ago, dragon4111 said:

@DwhitetheGamer

Np buddy my own fault for being slow.

I think you misunderstood my last post.  What Copper was trying to say was that he had earned his power on his own, and he wasn't going to let something from someone else help him win.

20 minutes ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

@Literally Snails

Well... since you insist...

You can still lose or win. It's just that having copper forfeit the fight makes him look like he doesn't understand how important this is and honestly it seems a little unlikable since he's giving up a chance to protect everyone else. It's been stated a couple times earlier in the RP that if team Lotus fails the tournament all of them will be killed. So forfeiting really doesn't seem like a wise option no matter the circumstances.

But at the same time I'm not trying to lead or force you into any decision. This just really caught me off-guard since I didn't expect anyone to want to Forfeit.

Just now, reader8363 said:

Sorry for being silent, just life has been rough with work, I'll nominate Rose to be next, unless someone else wants to go

@Unicorncob

Rose can probably go next. Would you like to fight mason or someone else. You don't have to pick him as your opponent if you want to fight a diffrent one, though you are the only one with the weapon that can kill him right now.

• Brohoof 1