Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Everfree Dark Tournament OOC

Literally Snails

Just now, dragon4111 said:

@Literally Snails

I was expecting an angry Dai to come down and kick Draco's ass for the comment about Selene's flank....Oh well

Oh she couldn't hear you! But I will have Dai come down soon.

No, the reason I said you'd regret that is probably different from what you're expecting.

5 minutes ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

So... did no one else see Copper almost lose control of himself aside from Draco and Jade?

I saw it but like... none of my characters had a reason to react. It's not like copper would be much to worry about after spending all of his energy in his match with Onyx. He should really be drained for the rest of the tournament so him losing control wont be a biggy.

• 5 weeks later...

@Unicorncob @DwhitetheGamer @Canteen_the_unstable @reader8363 @dragon4111

I want to apologize to everyone in the RP and especially @Dynamo Pad for how slow the RP has been recently and how poorly this last fight has played out so far. I made a mistake by not planning out Selene's plan properly. For all the other members of team Rokata, I had a plan for how they would fight and what strategies they would use, but with Selene, I decided to "wing it" which was entirely the wrong  thing to do considering how complicated her powers are.

• Brohoof 1

@Literally Snails

Is the fight going to resume in the next response, or is there still time for Dynamo and Selene to talk to each other? I was just wondering because I was going to have Dynamo say one more thing, before he begins to fight back. I just wasn’t sure if I should have added the rest in my previous post. That, and I was worried I wouldn’t be able to have him say what he needed to say, before the match continued. Please let me know because if it’s better that way, then I’ll make sure to edit my post.

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Literally Snails

Is the fight going to resume in the next response, or is there still time for Dynamo and Selene to talk to each other? I was just wondering because I was going to have Dynamo say one more thing, before he begins to fight back. I just wasn’t sure if I should have added the rest in my previous post. That, and I was worried I wouldn’t be able to have him say what he needed to say, before the match continued. Please let me know because if it’s better that way, then I’ll make sure to edit my post.

Right now Selene is going to attack, but I'm planning on them having one more chance at least for a diologue exchange before the end of the fight. Selene has something to say to Dynamo too.

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

Right now Selene is going to attack, but I'm planning on them having one more chance at least for a diologue exchange before the end of the fight. Selene has something to say to Dynamo too.

Okay. Did you mean they would have a chance to talk after Selene attacking? If not, then I'm guessing it was before the very end of the fight.

I wanted to send another video. Just in case there was any sort of confusion in the last attack he had made.

Spoiler

The Strike Raid move that was used is at 1:23 in the video. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...