Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Everfree Dark Tournament OOC

Literally Snails

5 hours ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

@Literally Snails Just to let you know I gave a question to Topaz if both teams needed to move out of the expanded Arena circle.

I mean, it might be safer for you to head out, but there is no longer a ring, so anywhere you go is potentially the battleground. So no, you don't have to leave.

@DwhitetheGamer @Canteen_the_unstable @Unicorncob @dragon4111 @reader8363 @Dynamo Pad

I need to explain the slow posting to you guys. We're really close to the end right now and things should be wrapping up, but I've gotten very depressed lately. It's hard for me to do much of anything which is why I haven't posted as much as I used to.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@Literally Snails @Unicorncob @reader8363 @Dynamo Pad I hope you all understand what I have to do.  If Rokata can't be damaged normally like shown, then Copper is gonna have to blow up... literally.  As in blow up and make sure nothing remains of Rokata.

He will survive the blast, but he'll be hanging by a thread.

2 minutes ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

@Literally Snails @Unicorncob @reader8363 @Dynamo Pad I hope you all understand what I have to do.  If Rokata can't be damaged normally like shown, then Copper is gonna have to blow up... literally.  As in blow up and make sure nothing remains of Rokata.

He will survive the blast, but he'll be hanging by a thread.

This is is kind of Unicorncob's fight, you know? I understand wanting to get involved but you can't do that.

Just now, Literally Snails said:

This is is kind of Unicorncob's fight, you know? I understand wanting to get involved but you can't do that.

Well what am I supposed to do, then?  How does this fight have a happy ending?

1 minute ago, Literally Snails said:

Jade hasn't lost yet

Sure's looking like it to me.  So... can I at least give her some of Copper's strength?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...