Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Everfree Dark Tournament OOC

Literally Snails

12 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

@Snow Frostflame The thought just occurred to me that snow might not be intending to introduce himself at all. Seems like it would be in character for him to stay silent. So if he hasn't done it by the time I'm back, I'll post regardless.

Image result for typing monkey gif

God that took 50 minutes to type.

Edited by Snow Frostflame
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, Dynamo Pad said:

@Literally Snails 

I'm okay with that. Maybe everyone gets up and meets at the arena? Or do you mean it goes right to the next day where everyone is already to enter the arena?

I mean it goes right to the next day and you're outside the gate leading to the ring

Just now, Literally Snails said:

I mean it goes right to the next day and you're outside the gate leading to the ring

Oh, okay and I'm good with that. I also agree with @reader8363. Maybe there could be some quick character interaction before the tournament starts?

Just now, Dynamo Pad said:

Oh, okay and I'm good with that. I also agree with @reader8363. Maybe there could be some quick character interaction before the tournament starts?

I have a lot of downtime planned. But I think some of the best character development will happen during the fights

I might be slow on the posts, as well. I'm heading out around 6:00 pm EST. I'm going to be playing DnD at a card shop with some friends for a few hours, so I'll be back around 10 to 10:30 pm.

Edit: I'm about to head out, so I'll be back a little later.

Edited by Dynamo Pad
  • Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

I might be slow on the posts, as well. I'm heading out around 6:00 pm EST. I'm going to be playing DnD at a card shop with some friends for a few hours, so I'll be back around 10 to 10:30 pm.

Edit: I'm about to head out, so I'll be back a little later.

Ah man I use to be part of a DnD group like that too. We had pieces, a board and an experienced DM... it was awesome. I hope to recreate that experience with my friends when I move out, and live stream it.

• Brohoof 2