Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Everfree Dark Tournament OOC

Literally Snails

@Snow Frostflame @Dynamo Pad @reader8363

Hey guys, Draco doesnt want to fight freakshow. Can one of you just jump into the ring right now and interrupt draco before he steps into the ring and take the fight instead?

@Unicorncob and everyone:

Cob and I agreed, From now on, Jade can make suggestions on who should fight who, and you guys should probably heed those suggestions but in general, you guys can just step into the ring when you want it to be your turn, that way you get the fights you want and things move faster.

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, reader8363 said:

I can fight freakshow if no one wants to

Just now, Snow Frostflame said:

I can fight him as well if no one wants to.

I went ahead and flipped a coin. Frostflame, you fight him.

@Snow Frostflame Hold off on posting though until I make one post first, alright?

Just now, Unicorncob said:

Possibly, possibly

That's pretty cool. Dynamo's the type of pony who doesn't like seeing other being hurt or put down. He'd do his best to defend his friends and his team. :) 

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Literally Snails said:

@Snow Frostflame

We should put a limit on frostflames teleport ability. Perhaps it uses a lot of energy and he can only do it a certain amount of times per fight?

Ah don't worry, I don't plan on spamming it. And I'm aware that using too much magic can tire someone out. I'm only gonna use it a few times during this fight because it is an advantage I need to win this fight. I'll reserve it for oh shit moments in later fights.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Literally Snails said:

Nope

Oh, okay. I remember the episode, Scare Master, when Fluttershy had cardboard cutouts of anime characters as ponies. I wasn't sure if anime and/or manga was canon in MLP and/or the RP. Thanks for the heads up. 

Just now, Dynamo Pad said:

Oh, okay. I remember the episode, Scare Master, when Fluttershy had cardboard cutouts of anime characters as ponies. I wasn't sure if anime and/or manga was canon in MLP and/or the RP. Thanks for the heads up. 

Wait what... *type type type*

Just now, Dynamo Pad said:

Maybe there can be pony animes, but no references to real ones. If someone references YYH in this RP reality might break apart