Banner by ~ SFyr

Last BronyCon

Lord Midnight Madness

So I'm currently saving up money to go to Bronycon, the last hurrah before it's gone forever. I am looking forward to going to my first con ever but nervous at the same time. I'm going to the con by myself and it will take a few hours to get there by car. Who else is planning on making a pilgrimage to the last Brony Con ever?

I know I'm definitely going to Bronycon next year. It'll be my fourth time going to this convention. It's about an hour or so away when I take a train down to Baltimore. I'm really sad that it'll be the last time for that convention. Regardless, I know I'm going to make sure to have fun and make lots of memories. 

• Brohoof 2

@Lord Midnight Madness

Moving this topic to Sugarcube Corner. I have also edited the title of this thread to give more proper context. Side note: I have attempted to remove the "General" tag but for some reason, it will not go away 

:mlp_huh:

• Brohoof 2

• 1 year later...