Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you think Zacora rhymes in her native tounge?

Senko

We know Zacora doesn't always rhyme (when she's really sick for instance) and that she tends to recite a nursery rhyme in her native tounge when brewing so I'm wondering does she speak in Rhyme when talking in her native tounge rather than Ponish?

9 minutes ago, Senko said:

We know Zacora doesn't always rhyme (when she's really sick for instance) and that she tends to recite a nursery rhyme in her native tounge when brewing so I'm wondering does she speak in Rhyme when talking in her native tounge rather than Ponish?

I have no doubt but you may not hear it as she does not shout if you listen carefully you may hear a lovely Zebra rhyme with cheer.

Edited by Dabmanz

32 minutes ago, Asbel Lhant said:

How do we even know she has a native tongue? I know the Zebras seem like the Indians of MLP but I heard they're actually supposed to be the black people of MLP.

She speaks African language at Bridle Gossip when ponies jump into her hut. Her voice actress, Brenda Crichlow was ad-libbing African sounding gibberish, but her name Zecora comes from a word which east African Oromo people used to call a zebra.

2 hours ago, Sepul-Coloratura said:

She speaks African language at Bridle Gossip when ponies jump into her hut. Her voice actress, Brenda Crichlow was ad-libbing African sounding gibberish, but her name Zecora comes from a word which east African Oromo people used to call a zebra.

Dang how did I miss that? I really need to rewatch the show.