Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Holiday Special - Best Gift Ever

PinkiePie97

Best Gift Ever  

105 users have voted

1. 1. How did you like the special

• “Ew Glitter” - Hated it
    • “Bah Humbug” - Not a fan
    • “Sorry but we delivered your Halloween episode to the wrong series” - it was okay
    • “A surprising gift worth receiving” - Liked it
    • “Puuuuuding!” - Instant Classic / Loved it

A holiday special? Is this connected to the Seasons themselves or is it its own thing? It would be neat if it were it's own mini-episode.

• Brohoof 2

6 minutes ago, BasementSparkle said:

Mini-episode? It's a double length 44 minute special, pretty much the opposite!:pinkie:

Oh... Now I am intrigued! :love:

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, A.V. said:

Someone call @PathfinderCS; tell him we're finally getting Deer characters.

Yeah, I gotta see his reaction to this.

Plus, I don't think there's ever been a 45 minute Friendship is Magic special before outside the main episode lineup before.

• Brohoof 3

Just now, A.V. said:

Someone call @PathfinderCS; tell him we're finally getting Deer characters.

Just now, Willusion said:

Yeah, I gotta see his reaction to this.

Plus, I don't think there's ever been a 45 minute Friendship is Magic special before outside the main episode lineup before.

I just...I mean...I...I...deer...I mean...ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.... :fabulous::lostit::mlp_yeehaa::yay::love:

• Brohoof 9

Just now, PathfinderCS said:

I just...I mean...I...I...deer...I mean...ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.... :fabulous::lostit::mlp_yeehaa::yay::love:

Wow! Never knew those particular Rarity, Twilight and Applejack emotions exist

• Brohoof 1

On 9/25/2018 at 11:00 AM, PathfinderCS said:

Santa Clops has finally granted your wish! :pinkiecutehat:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 2

Deer ponies are officially canon. :wacko: Other than that, not sure what to make of this. It'll probably be decent and I'm glad that not just Equestria Girls, but the regular show is getting specials now too. The timing mystifies me though. After the first Hearth's Warming-themed episode, the rest aired well before Christmas due to having to stay in sync with a schedule, but this was a planned special. :confused: Maybe they just want it aired as soon as it's finished. Otherwise, I guess Hasbro just...really likes the month of October. October is the month the show came out, the month the movie officially premiered, and now the month of the first holiday special. I can definitely see some sort of a pattern going on... :ooh:

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Twilight Luna said:

You mean advertising Harths Warming during Nightmare Night time? Good thing that doesn’t happen here. :dry:

But that's how advertisement for seasonal stuff works.

5 minutes ago, ggg-2 said:

A certain skeleton pumpkin king would like a a word with you. :mlp_toldya:

Took the words out of my mouth.

The movie was my introduction to both holidays.

• Brohoof 2

The only thing that bugs me is this...

Spoiler

Queen_Chrysalis.thumb.png.59b12b5affacfb4c387712dc1efcec1f.png

I guess the table has finally turns for rudolph for not being the only freak in the reindeer's kingdom. Where's their nose?

I'm disappointed that they don't look like this

Spoiler

MLP06.jpg?w=630&h=969&q=75

Edited by TBD
  • Brohoof 2

26 minutes ago, CloudMistDragon said:

Deer ponies are officially canon. :wacko: Other than that, not sure what to make of this. It'll probably be decent and I'm glad that not just Equestria Girls, but the regular show is getting specials now too. The timing mystifies me though. After the first Hearth's Warming-themed episode, the rest aired well before Christmas due to having to stay in sync with a schedule, but this was a planned special. :confused: Maybe they just want it aired as soon as it's finished. Otherwise, I guess Hasbro just...really likes the month of October. October is the month the show came out, the month the movie officially premiered, and now the month of the first holiday special. I can definitely see some sort of a pattern going on... :ooh:

Deer ponies? I’m pretty sure they are just reindeer  :mlp_huh:

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

Deer ponies? I’m pretty sure they are just reindeer  :mlp_huh:

Close enough! Now all the antlered folk can celebrate.

Did anyone notice the font used at the 55 second mark looks like it's from SpongeBob?

And am I the only who still finds it strange that Christmas is their version of independence day?

Pinkie Pie unwraps the final gift. "Hmm, what's in here?" She flips the lid off the box and leans over, finally falling in. "What, in... there's... Sweet Celestia! No! Way!" She peeks out of the box holding a letter, and turns towards the television breaking the 4th wall. "Friendship is Magic has been renewed for 8 more seasons!!! Best... gift.... EVER!!!!"

• Brohoof 5