Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Holiday Special - Best Gift Ever

PinkiePie97

Best Gift Ever  

105 users have voted

1. 1. How did you like the special

• “Ew Glitter” - Hated it
    • “Bah Humbug” - Not a fan
    • “Sorry but we delivered your Halloween episode to the wrong series” - it was okay
    • “A surprising gift worth receiving” - Liked it
    • “Puuuuuding!” - Instant Classic / Loved it

• 1 year later...

Really enjoyed this one! i didn't even knew it existed until a friend told me there was Mlp specials lol! i'm glad to know that now. This episode for me is just kinda similiar to "The Big Mac Question", it just follow kinda the same plot but with way more character interaction, it's a special day and they have a time limit to give something special for somepony, things end up in a disaster and don't go the way it was supposed to go, but even with that it ends well with the characters happy with some cute message for kids. What i most enjoyed was Discord and Rainbow Dash talking with each other, it's a nice "i don't like talking with you a lot, but i still think you're a cool friend." interaction, i also enjoyed Flim and Flam returning as expected in a time where Ponies are buying things and are desesperate, so they take advantage of that Xd, but what really took my heart was Rarity being really sweet to that simple family from nowhere, it just really melted my heart.

Overall, great special, the pacing didn't felt rushed, but i wish there was more of Twily in here, she got barely screen time in my opinion.