Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Holiday Special - Best Gift Ever

PinkiePie97

Best Gift Ever  

105 users have voted

1. 1. How did you like the special

• “Ew Glitter” - Hated it
    • “Bah Humbug” - Not a fan
    • “Sorry but we delivered your Halloween episode to the wrong series” - it was okay
    • “A surprising gift worth receiving” - Liked it
    • “Puuuuuding!” - Instant Classic / Loved it

Remember fellows; looks like the special airs Saturday tomorrow at 1pm EST, so remember! MORE PONY!

And deer. :3

• Brohoof 6

It's on fellows! And boy; that was a fun song. :D

I love these reindeer.

I'm sorry; just love them too much. <3

• Brohoof 8

Okay, Shining Armor and Cadence openly flirting is adorable. So is the term Twily-nanas. Oh and Applejack actually said she got her hat from her dad. EAT IT, SKEPTICS! :D

• Brohoof 6

Alright so it looks like it's MLP's time to get a 44 minute long special episode.  Given what I have seen from Equestria Girls and there 44 minute specials, I had hoped that MLP FIM could also make something enjoyable in this format.  After watching Best Gift Ever, I thought that it was enjoyable.  Applejack was great here, I especially liked her bluntly telling Spike that she didn't pick Rarity, as that was one of the funniest jokes in the special.  The special started out with a cute new song, and ended with a pretty decent song as well.  While not the best thing from G4, I thought it still made for a decent time.

• Brohoof 2

Just now, ggg-2 said:

Okay, Shining Armor and Cadence openly flirting is adorable. So is the term Twily-nanas. Oh and Applejack actually said she got her hat from her dad. EAT IT, SKEPTICS! :D

Then Applejack’s Hot Minute ain’t canon :mlp_yeehaa:

• Brohoof 2

Alright, this is probably one of my favourite MLP episodes ever. Amazing songs, amazing moments, new characters... Holy shit, is been quite a long time since I really loved a episode such like this one. 

And, again...

Friendship is the best gift ever

maxresdefault.jpg

Now, let's wait for season 9! I hope it will be the best season ever :yay:

• Brohoof 8

(Heads up spoilers ahead!) 

Spoiler

My God, this special was awesome! New characters, a ton of fan service (Dash and Discord doing a GI Joe reference), tons of Sparity references, new creatures, DERPY SPEAKS!!! :D 

Oh, on top of that, a ton of folks watching it too. I was on a stream of this being shown; 800+ people watching and the chat crashed after it was over.  

Damn, what a special indeed. They have a ton in store for Season 9! 

• Brohoof 4

Gotta say; this was possibly the best Christmas-anything G4 has done up to this point. Granted it's either this or the musical one, but overall this was sweet, charming, and fun. ^^

• Brohoof 6

Just now, PathfinderCS said:

Gotta say; this was possibly the best Christmas-anything G4 has done up to this point. Granted it's either this or the musical one, but overall this was sweet, charming, and fun. ^^

Also, while the other Christmas-themed episodes were good, most of them outside of The Hearth's Warming Club were fairly predictable. The Best Gift Ever has a few unexpected twists  near the end.

• Brohoof 4