Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You Are Cordially Invited

Jeric

How convenient! It's during my day off from college! :mlp_yeehaa:

Hell yeah, I'll be there. Although, best of luck to anyone who tries to understand what I'm saying though my accent. :mlp_smug:

Looking forward to it, lads. See you all there! :love:

• Brohoof 1

20 minutes ago, Passion said:

*Remembers past staff calls*

*Adds community into the mix*

*Stares blankly at the wall hoping world will not end*

Even though this was my idea, I take no responsibility if it turns into world ending crazy pants unmanageable. It’s in the fine print of my contract. 

• Brohoof 1

I will try my best to be there, although I can't make any promises, I have an awards ceremony to attend that day and I don't know when it ends. :please: 

I'm also invited to receive an award, even though my school isn't telling me what I won until that day. :mlp_wat: But let me not go off topic. :P 

I'll do what it takes for me to get there on time, I want to be a part of this grand occasion! :laugh: 

• Brohoof 1

On 9/26/2018 at 2:42 PM, TheDankBrony said:

I would if the moderators would let me on to the main chat. I just joined and even entered the passphrase like they said! Then they kicked me.

PM @LadyMercury to figure that out. I checked the logs and didn’t see your Discord handle but they are not kept indefinitely. 

You can bet to find me there, maybe or maybe not giving some rendition of an Irish Ballad. Who says we can't spread a little culture? ;)

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Lord Valtasar said:

maybe we should have a song from the show (so that everypony knows it) and try to sing it all together, nothing can go wrong

Yeah, nothing can go wrong at all. Having possibly up to 100 people singing at the same time. :lostit:

• Brohoof 1

On 9/28/2018 at 10:37 PM, Lord Valtasar said:

maybe we should have a song from the show (so that everypony knows it) and try to sing it all together, nothing can go wrong

The Theme Song! We'll all sing the Theme Song.

...I'm sure I can come up with some sort of excuse when my neighbours ask me why 100 people are singing the theme song to My Little Pony, at the same time.

1 hour ago, Cash In said:

The Theme Song! We'll all sing the Theme Song.

...I'm sure I can come up with some sort of excuse when my neighbours ask me why 100 people are singing the theme song to My Little Pony, at the same time.

yes, headphones, so they'll only hear you