Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Open Space OOC thread

Quinch

--> The IC Thread -->

Hopefully this ain't breaking any rules, so here goes - a thread {or I dunno, threads if things turn out that way} for a free-for-all, no-constraints in-character thread. Come as whatever you want, up to and including yourself if you feel like it. The fourth wall, as well as laws of physics or realism, is not so much optional as a vague and inconvenient notion. Talk to other people's characters, talk to your own characters, sing, party, have a funeral for a rubber ducky, do whatever you want. Be wordy enough to make Tolstoi throw in his pen, make three-word replies, whatever suits you. The only rule {other than, y'know, the global ones} is don't be a jerk to other players. Characters are fair game {including your own, so beware!}, but don't be unkind to people behind the screen.

Also, please don't make me make more than one rule.

Edited by Quinch
  • Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, Califorum said:

I must ask one thing, can I join as a humanoid character? Just making sure.

-grins slowly and widely-

-after a few seconds, nods vigorously, just for clarity-

• Brohoof 1

I'm not sure. Comfy is settling down in the park for some R&R. That being said, it would be pretty cool if another player or two came along with another character to tend to the impending castle robbery.

{was that too subtle?}

• Brohoof 1

On 10/2/2018 at 12:52 AM, Quinch said:

I'm not sure. Comfy is settling down in the park for some R&R. That being said, it would be pretty cool if another player or two came along with another character to tend to the impending castle robbery.

{was that too subtle?}

It certainly would be, if we had more people.