Wonderbolts Academy vs Rainbow Falls

Jeric

Division B Match  

90 users have voted

1. 1. Who wins

• Rainbow Falls - Sunset Shimmer, Sweetie Belle, Adagio Dazzle
    • Wonderbolts Academy - Spitfire, Vapor Trail, Cloud Kicker

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2018-09-27 at 12:30 AM

HUGE GAME

If Wonderebolts Academy wins, they are in the Top 16. However, if Sunset pulls off a win here, it keeps Fillydelphia and Yakyakistan's hopes alive by a thread. No pressure at all :P

• Brohoof 1

Both are good teams, but Sunset is on Rainbow Falls so it automatically gets my vote :P.

Also I hate to be 'that guy', but you made a bit of an error with the title @Jeric.

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 1

Wonderbolts Academy clearly has the advantage here. They've some of the most athletic  and experienced ponies in all of Equestria when it comes to these sorts of events. Their defeat will greatly call into question the nation's forefront air defenses.

2 minutes ago, SharpWit said:

Wonderbolts Academy clearly has the advantage here. They've some of the most athletic  and experienced ponies in all of Equestria when it comes to these sorts of events. Their defeat will greatly call into question the nation's forefront air defenses.

Yeah, well Tempest steamrollered the whole of Canterlot in under two minutes, from a blimp that steers like a whale, with the Wonderbolts present. I wouldn't get your hopes up too high for the Equestrian Airforce....

Just now, Cypherhoof said:

Yeah, well Tempest steamrollered the whole of Canterlot in under two minutes, from a blimp that steers like a whale, with the Wonderbolts present. I wouldn't get your hopes up too high for the Equestrian Airforce....

One shouldn't underestimate airships and the Rainbow Falls crew wouldn't stand a chance against Tempest so I don't think it's the best comparison.

29 minutes ago, Denim&Venom said:

You know physically impossible to do in official threads, right?

What is? :mlp_confused:

23 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

Voting for Rainbow Falls! ^_^ I don't want to make Sweetie Belle sad! :mlp_grin:

I didn't want to make Sunset Shimmer or Sweetie Belle sad & I didn't want to make Adagio angry. :blush:

• Brohoof 2