Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's up ponies, it's me, ya gurl.

octoppai

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

pinkie-pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

I remembered this existed and I've been feeling the Pone Urge(TM) again and decided to RETURN.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I used to watch My Little Pony Tales when I was like five, at my grandmother's house on snow days, eating tomato soup. And those good vibes have followed me through life and then I checked out MLP:FiM and all those grandma-snow-day-tomato-soup vibes got even stronger, in a time in my life when I was a very depressed person. TL;DR I love multicolored tiny horses they make me smile.

Hey!! Hello! I'm actually a new old member - I used to have an account on here several years back, but I could never remember the account and password. So I'm returning with a fresh outlook and the wisdom to write my username/passwords down somewhere--

AAAANYWAY, my name is Nikki. I use the handle "octoppai," so Octo is a cool name, too. I'm 29, happily married, and the mother of two cat children. Been way into tiny pastel-colored horses for a long time, and even though I've passed my old ponies down to my little sister, that sentiment remains. I art and I RP and I generally love creating things, I'm also into paganism and witchcraft and tarot reading. And creepy stuff on the internet. So it's nice to meet you all (again!) and I look forward to chit-chatting with all of you! <3

• Brohoof 7

Hi there and welcome back. Usually, we have a policy that is against double accounts but considering it has probably been years and that your IP address has most likely changed by then, I think you are fine.

Anyways, welcome here! :squee:

• Brohoof 3

Hello @octoppai, how are you?

So you're into creepy stuff, eh? I was into Creepypastas a few years back and I used to spend hours reading them. Anyways, welcome to back to the forum, and hopefully you have a pleasant time here.

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 1

@Cash In I'm doing pretty well, thank you! And yes - although I'm less into creepypastas these days and more into the true unsolved crime and paranormal investigations. Which are their own brand of unsettling, hahah. But thank you for the welcome!

Edited by octoppai
  • Brohoof 1