AlicornSpell

Gaming Does anyone wish that Equestria from "Friendship Is Magic" would appear as a world in a Kingdom Hearts game?

Does anyone wish that Equestria from "Friendship Is Magic" would appear as a world in a Kingdom Hearts game?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Does anyone wish that Equestria from "Friendship Is Magic" would appear as a world in a Kingdom Hearts game?

• YES
    • NO

I wish that Equestria would be in a Kingdom Hearts game. I mean I would love to see Sora, Donald, and Goofy team up with the Mane Six.

Edited by AlicornSpell

I would not. I would however would love an open world pony game based in the story line or something similar (Legends of Equestria is cool, but not what I'm talking about)

I have a friend who suggested that Hasbro could do a similar thing to Kingdom Hearts with their own properties: MLP, Transformers, G.I. Joe, etc. 

I love that idea! I would like to see something like that.

Edit: Don't really see the point of integrating the two franchises when Hasbro could just do their own thing. But then again I'm not a fan of the Kingdom Hearts franchise, great idea, but I just never really played it, cuz I've never been able to. 

Edited by Misscellanio

I'm still wishing for one of the Final Fantasy worlds to appear in Kingdom Hearts. :maud: So yeah, that's a pipe dream I'll happily add to my list. I just hope an actual video game based on MLP:FiM finally getting made is a dream that gets realized.

Badges

That would require that Disney own the rights and I get that they are a media empire but the mouse shouldn't control everything!

15 hours ago, CloudMistDragon said:

I'm still wishing for one of the Final Fantasy worlds to appear in Kingdom Hearts. :maud: So yeah, that's a pipe dream I'll happily add to my list. I just hope an actual video game based on MLP:FiM finally getting made is a dream that gets realized.

Yeah, I hope they do a My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic game someday. 

I mean, if Disney buys Hasbro sure

But for the meantime I'd rather have a Marvel, Star Wars or Final Fantasy world first

Badges

It would be something if it were to happen but I don't think Disney would approve unless they owned the rights to MLP.

Badges

As much as I would *love* for Equestria to be a world in Kingdom Hearts, Disney doesn't own the rights to MLP or its characters. 

I think it would be awesome for Twilight Sparkle to be a party member alongside Sora, Donald & Goofy.

Badges

KH is overrated, good but overrated. MLP doesn't need to be associated with KH even if Disney owns the right..the two same ideals can be a bit overwhelming. 

Badges

That would be nice, but Hasbro would have to be acquired by Disney, which means a 50% chance of them filling MLP as a franchise with SJW-infested crap. They did it to Stars Wars, and if Captain Marvel rakes in a huge profit, they're gonna do it to the rest of the MCU. I'd keep MLP as far away from that as possible.

Badges

(edited)

Damn. *double posted*

Edited by KillerKingBakudan
Double posted by accident.

Badges

No, because Disney would get their hands on other big name franchises like Transformers, Magic the Gathering, etc.

Instead of adding MLP to a Kingdom Hearts game, there is enough material in MLP to do its own KH style game.

On ‎9‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 11:11 PM, CloudMistDragon said:

I think that Final Fantasy worlds would be too hard to put in a Kingdom Hearts game. 

(edited)
On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 1:40 PM, Sparklefan1234 said:

As much as I would *love* for Equestria to be a world in Kingdom Hearts, Disney doesn't own the rights to MLP or its characters. 

I think it would be awesome for Twilight Sparkle to be a party member alongside Sora, Donald & Goofy.

If only Disney would buy Hasbro, in which I hope they do someday. 

Edited by AlicornSpell