Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Toys Do You Collect (If Any) Aside From MLP Toys?

octoppai

I know there's a pretty large group of people here who collect the MLP merchandise and toys, but are there any other toys that any of you collect or have a fondness for?

Me, personally, I've always adored the cutesy 80's/early 90's toys. I have a small collection of Polly Pockets amassed from my childhood, and I think I still have a tub of old Littlest Pet Shops. I've also been considering collecting some of the old Popples, Rainbow Brites and Care Bears.

• Brohoof 2

Lately I've been making weekly trips to the art supply store for Polymer Clay, I've been making/collecting tiny fandom figures out of it.

They're kind of like the Clay-doh a lot of us played with us kids, except you can bake them to turn them into somewhat durable Figurines/Toys, 

You can even paint'em after and they're  pretty cheap too. 

All sorts (mainly the collections), I don't have a specific. Just whatever caught my eyes according to my fandoms. 

I collect stuffed toys. I'm not sure why, but I'm so attracted to their cuteness... ;w; My current favorites are my frog plushie named Dessy, my Patamon and my squishy velvety soft kitty named Oji-san (don't ask why lol).

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

They aren't toys, but I collect a lot of Helluva Boss/Hazbin Hotel things. 

I used to collect a lot of FNaF merch, but not so much anymore.

• Brohoof 2

Toy cars are something I've always liked. I still have quite a few hot wheels/matchbox cars in a box somewhere. Now I'll occasionally still get 1/18 scale die cast cars once every few years. Those are more for decoration though.

I did buy some Spyro stuff when the remastered game came out a couple years ago. One figure I have I guess could be considered a toy, but most are just decorations.

This one is definitely NOT a toy.

• The title was changed to What Toys Do You Collect (If Any) Aside From MLP Toys?