Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Everfree Dark Tournament RP

Literally Snails

On 11/5/2018 at 3:42 PM, dragon4111 said:

@Snow Frostflame

Draco looked at Frostflame with a deadpan look. He shook his head as he gulped down afew swigs of apple cidar and stated "Do you know how many times I've heard that when I was in the guild. Ponies would say their tragic backstories and say you don't know how much I've lost....As if that's an excuse to linger on the past," Draco stated as he pulled out a necklace of diamonds. "tell me have you heard of a process of making diamonds,"

"I don't care how much your guildies lost, nor am I clinging to the past. I only tell you my woes because you asked." Frostflame pauses "Vengeance is what drives me, to do the things I do. Sure you can call me edgy, but upon my mountain of gold, and power a unicorn only dreams of obtaining, do you really think I care?" Frostflame turned around facing Draco. "As for your diamond question, I do not. I'm not interesting in crafting what I can easily scavenge." Frostflame approaches Draco "But let's here what ever analogy you're about to use."

• Brohoof 1

@Snow Frostflame

"Hmm yes we take the ashes of the fallen couriers and put them through a special spell that makes them diamonds," Draco stated as he held up the diamonds on his necklace. 50 diamonds lined the string. "Vengeance hoo boo I know that all too well but vengeance isn't worth it booy," Draco stated as he looked at the diamonds. "You claim you scavenge then that's what separates you and I. I made my fortune But you sit here pretending to be some older pony. I see it in your eyes little colt," Draco stated simply as he looked a the pony right in his eyes. "Vengeance is that of poison it'll rot you from the inside out,"

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, dragon4111 said:

@Snow Frostflame

"Hmm yes we take the ashes of the fallen couriers and put them through a special spell that makes them diamonds," Draco stated as he held up the diamonds on his necklace. 50 diamonds lined the string. "Vengeance hoo boo I know that all too well but vengeance isn't worth it booy," Draco stated as he looked at the diamonds. "You claim you scavenge then that's what separates you and I. I made my fortune But you sit here pretending to be some older pony. I see it in your eyes little colt," Draco stated simply as he looked a the pony right in his eyes. "Vengeance is that of poison it'll rot you from the inside out,"

Frostflame puts his hoof on his hilt "I told you I'm twice your age, child. And by scavenge I mean I scavenge temples, rob ponies, search uncharted islands, take contracts, the whole nine yards. I've been called many things, a thief, a pirate, an assassin, a criminal..." Frostflame narrowed his eye towards Draco "Then so be it, I'll allow it to consume me, if it means I bring justice to my family name! Once you've had your son taken from you, then you'll realize I don't sound so petty!"

• Brohoof 1

@Snow Frostflame

"And yet your alone in this world," Draco stated with a chuckle. "Do come off your high horse," Draco stated as he just looked at the pony. "You are no threat to me," he stated simply and as a matter of fact. "But since you want to do this," Draco stated placing on his gauntlets then tapping them to bring out the obsidian claws.

Edited by dragon4111
  • Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, dragon4111 said:

@Snow Frostflame

"And yet your alone in this world," Draco stated with a chuckle. "Do come off your high horse," Draco stated as he just looked at the pony. "You are no threat to me," he stated simply and as a matter of fact. "But since you want to do this," Draco stated placing on his gauntlets then tapping them to bring out the obsidian claws.

"Sheath your weapon, I won't fight you... I need you, we cannot win this without your combined power... nor can you without mine." Frostflame moves his hoof from his hilt and his tone changes softer again. "I'm alone because I chose to be, when you're someone like me lots of people want you dead. Whether it be vengeance, fame, or they seek my fortune."

• Brohoof 1

On 11/5/2018 at 7:29 PM, Unicorncob said:

Jade was barely listening to Tricis. She was only aware that she was talking.

She mostly heard her breath, listening to the air moving in and out of her body at a level pace. She was attempting to lower the size of her orb by focusing wholly on it.

On 11/6/2018 at 4:54 AM, Dynamo Pad said:

Dynamo could hear Tricis was talking, but it was mostly echoing in his mind. He struggled a little on making the orb into a marble sized shape. He was starting to grasp his magic, but he knew he had a long way to go. He took slow, deep breaths, while only focusing on the task at hoof. 'Focus. Make the orb into a marble shape. I have to picture it in my mind.' He thought, while trying to shape the orb into the ideal image with his magic and energy.

@reader8363

Tricis stayed silent while her students tried to focus their energy. They weren't perfecting the technique but both of them started to get a more stable balance as they practiced.

"Jade, do you remember the question I asked you yesterday?"

• Brohoof 1

@Snow Frostflame

"I never get you ponies," Draco stated as he waved his hoof dismissively. " 'I do things alone because alot of others want me dead?' do you know how idiotic that sounds to him?" he rolled his eyes as he looked at Frost flame with a disproving look and sarcasm at the first part.

7 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

Tricis stayed silent while her students tried to focus their energy. They weren't perfecting the technique but both of them started to get a more stable balance as they practiced.

Jade took just enough focus off the orb to hear Tricis's question. "Yes."

3 hours ago, dragon4111 said:

@Snow Frostflame

"I never get you ponies," Draco stated as he waved his hoof dismissively. " 'I do things alone because alot of others want me dead?' do you know how idiotic that sounds to him?" he rolled his eyes as he looked at Frost flame with a disproving look and sarcasm at the first part.

"Alright then, let's see you start a family, and have some friends while your at it. I'm sure your enemies won't harm them to lure you out, you thick headed, arrogant jackass!" Frostflame sighs and turns away "I've been friendly to you for the most part, I've extended my hoof to you several times only for you to spit in my face. Do you really think yourself so high and mighty you can treat me like this?" Frostflame pauses and reaches into his satchel "Let me show you kid... when you piss of the wrong people!" He quickly turns around and throws a flash bomb at Draco's feet before running into the forest.

1 hour ago, Snow Frostflame said:

"Alright then, let's see you start a family, and have some friends while your at it. I'm sure your enemies won't harm them to lure you out, you thick headed, arrogant jackass!" Frostflame sighs and turns away "I've been friendly to you for the most part, I've extended my hoof to you several times only for you to spit in my face. Do you really think yourself so high and mighty you can treat me like this?" Frostflame pauses and reaches into his satchel "Let me show you kid... when you piss of the wrong people!" He quickly turns around and throws a flash bomb at Draco's feet before running into the forest.

@dragon4111@Dynamo Pad

Four figures were standing in the trees, crouching stealthily on branches high above Frostflame. All four of them were cloaked in dark green robes.

"If the Ice mage strays too far, we'll have to start now. But we should wait as long as we can." One of them whispered. They were as silent and still as the trees themselves observing Draco and Frostflame for unknown reasons.

3 hours ago, Unicorncob said:

Jade took just enough focus off the orb to hear Tricis's question. "Yes."

@reader8363

"And when I asked you if there was ever a reason that you shouldn't improve yourself to protect the ones you care about, do you still believe in the answer you gave me?" She asked, glancing up at Rose in the trees. She knew she was watching them, but didn't acknowledge her until now.

• Brohoof 1

@Snow Frostflame

Draco just closed his eyes as he then kicked the flash bomb back towards Frost flame. "Spitting nah deconstructing you aye Honestly Frosflame if you joined a guild then you could be well protected but your problem is you run away like a coward," Draco stated as he flared his wings thm sent out windblades cutting the trees down around him.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, dragon4111 said:

@Snow Frostflame

Draco just closed his eyes as he then kicked the flash bomb back towards Frost flame. "Spitting nah deconstructing you aye Honestly Frosflame if you joined a guild then you could be well protected but your problem is you run away like a coward," Draco stated as he flared his wings thm sent out windblades cutting the trees down around him.

@Dynamo Pad

The figures jumped further back into a different set of trees, using the sound of the falling trees to cover the sounds of their movement.

"We may not have to do anything at all." A different one silently commented.

21 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

@reader8363

10 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

"And when I asked you if there was ever a reason that you shouldn't improve yourself to protect the ones you care about, do you still believe in the answer you gave me?" She asked, glancing up at Rose in the trees. She knew she was watching them, but didn't acknowledge her until now.

Dynamo still focused as he wasn't getting the training down well. However, he was starting to find a more stable balance on the orb. His ears perked suddenly as Tricis was talking to Jade, but he didn't say anything at first. He took a deep, calming breath, before exhaling slowly. "I know this might not be my place to ask. However, I guess I missed a lot when I left to find Rose yesterday. I'm not sure if you answered my question from yesterday coach, but I was wondering. You and Selene both said I have a sort of strong will. Is there something that the two of you see...that I don't?" He knew not to ask multiple questions, but he had hoped that it was okay for him to ask. "It's just...I remember you said you'd tell me about it some other time. I thought it'd be okay to ask."

10 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

Four figures were standing in the trees, crouching stealthily on branches high above Frostflame. All four of them were cloaked in dark green robes.

"If the Ice mage strays too far, we'll have to start now. But we should wait as long as we can." One of them whispered. They were as silent and still as the trees themselves observing Draco and Frostflame for unknown reasons.

As Frostflame began running deeper into the forest, four figures crouched stealthily on the tree branches above. Two figures stood slightly off to the side from the other two figures. One looked to the rest of the team, while the other just stood and watched the squabble from Draco and Frostflame. "Why do we have to wait? We can just take them down now if we have to. We were told to stall or eliminate them, so why wait?" The figure stated, before scoffing in anger. "Besides, these aren't the two that I want. I wanted to take down the blue unicorn on their team. That was the deal wasn't it?" He asks in a slight whisper.

9 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

The figures jumped further back into a different set of trees, using the sound of the falling trees to cover the sounds of their movement.

"We may not have to do anything at all." A different one silently commented.

As Draco cut down the trees around them, the four figures used the falling sound of the trees to mask their movement to another location. "You can say that again. Their probability of working as a team are slim to none." Another figure chuckled as he looked to his teammate next to him. "It's quite simple to answer your questions, Joker. They are the heavy hitters on the team." He silently coughed to correct himself. "That's my mistake. All of them are strong. Well, except for the punching bag. So, we take out some of the strong fighters, before they become strong enough. They weaken each other to the point of exhaustion and then we make our move. It all depends on how these two proceed in their little spar." The figure next to him rolled his eyes, before reluctantly nodding. "Very well, Brains. I don't have to like it, anyway. I wanted to be a part of the team to fight the blue unicorn. However, this is better than nothing. At least we get to fight." He muttered under his breath and grinned maliciously.

Edited by Dynamo Pad

11 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

Jade thought back to the question, and the answer she had given Tricis.

"I do," she said, with no doubt in her voice.

10 hours ago, dragon4111 said:

@Snow Frostflame

The deeper parts of Everfree made it harder to see, but Frostflame was still jumping over plants, and other obstacles. He eventually climbed up a tree and began jumping around the branches. He could hear the slashing of something in the distance, he figured it was Draco giving away his position. Frostflame began circling back towards Draco, but trying to stay out of his path. Once in position he saw Draco clearly, as he prepared to strike he noticed something in the trees. He looked back once more, and it was gone. "Its not important" he thought to himself. He could easily kill him, but he wasn't going to, instead he leaps down and pounces on him, immediately trying to restrain him.

Rose shifted when Tricis glanced her, then relaxed when she reminded herself that they were a part of the same team, then she closed her eyes and worked on making a clone of her, down to the last detail

(Sorry for not messaging, I've been busy with finding a job and moving)

8 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

"I know this might not be my place to ask. However, I guess I missed a lot when I left to find Rose yesterday. I'm not sure if you answered my question from yesterday coach, but I was wondering. You and Selene both said I have a sort of strong will. Is there something that the two of you see...that I don't?" He knew not to ask multiple questions, but he had hoped that it was okay for him to ask. "It's just...I remember you said you'd tell me about it some other time. I thought it'd be okay to ask."

@Unicorncob

"You all have an incredible ability to adapt and grow, as I've said before," Tricis said, looking down at the spike she was balancing on. "As for what makes you unique. You don't act like you've got it figured out. You acknowledge your shortcomings. You're able to be scared. In a way, that makes you smarter than your teammates who act like they've got everything handled when they're in over their heads. You have a champion's spirit and it's going to keep you alive, but you'll have to figure out what that means for yourself."

3 hours ago, Unicorncob said:

Jade thought back to the question, and the answer she had given Tricis.

"I do," she said, with no doubt in her voice.

"As for you," Tricis turned her attention to Jade, "There's no reason you shouldn't strive to improve yourself, but power begetting power is the fantasy of a child. But there is a time when you should allow yourself to fail, and it's quite simple. Power begetting power is the fantasy of a child, and even with the greatest intentions, you'll never save anyone by getting stronger if you have to give up the ponies and ideals you were fighting to protect. Superheroes don't exist, Jade Lotus. Rokata wanted to be one and look where he is now."

• Brohoof 1

"As for you," Tricis turned her attention to Jade, "There's no reason you shouldn't strive to improve yourself, but power begetting power is the fantasy of a child. But there is a time when you should allow yourself to fail, and it's quite simple. Power begetting power is the fantasy of a child, and even with the greatest intentions, you'll never save anyone by getting stronger if you have to give up the ponies and ideals you were fighting to protect. Superheroes don't exist, Jade Lotus. Rokata wanted to be one and look where he is now."

Jade's eyebrows furrowed at Tricis's comments. She would never abandon what she fights for and she knew it, so why...?

She figured it was a test of her spirit. She took a deep breath and kept focusing on the orb, trying not to let her words get to her.

On 11/9/2018 at 2:31 PM, Literally Snails said:

"You all have an incredible ability to adapt and grow, as I've said before," Tricis said, looking down at the spike she was balancing on. "As for what makes you unique. You don't act like you've got it figured out. You acknowledge your shortcomings. You're able to be scared. In a way, that makes you smarter than your teammates who act like they've got everything handled when they're in over their heads. You have a champion's spirit and it's going to keep you alive, but you'll have to figure out what that means for yourself."

Dynamo listened intently, while keeping his focus on that task at hoof. As Tricis began explaining, Dynamo noticed that what Tricis had said was familiar. 'Everything that she has said is almost the same thing that Selene had said.' He smiled softly as he understood the beginning at the very least. "I-I think I can understand. It's about the same as how I play in video game tournaments. I have my victories and defeats. I don't like to lose and can fear failure. E-Even so, I understand that you can't win them all. It's why I t-try to get better and better, so I can win the next time." He opened one eye as Tricis said that he had a champion's spirit. The last part was what confused him. 'I have to figure out what my champion's spirit means to me? What does it mean, anyway?' He slowly closed his eye and kept focus on the training. 'I guess I'll have this time to figure what that means throughout the tournament.'

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, dragon4111 said:

@Snow Frostflame

Draco heard the assassin sensing him. He rolled out of the way and brutally went to shove his bladed gauntlets into an area that was painful but non lethal.  Something felt off to him. Like they were surrounded.

@Snow Frostflame

@Dynamo Pad

"Stick with the plan," One of the hooded figures said. He took out a circular watch and checked the time. Twenty minutes till eleven. "Their match is about to start, we must make sure they don't arrive. They suspect us, but they don't know how many of us there are. Joker, go play with them."

On 11/11/2018 at 3:55 AM, Dynamo Pad said:

Dynamo listened intently, while keeping his focus on that task at hoof. As Tricis began explaining, Dynamo noticed that what Tricis had said was familiar. 'Everything that she has said is almost the same thing that Selene had said.' He smiled softly as he understood the beginning at the very least. "I-I think I can understand. It's about the same as how I play in video game tournaments. I have my victories and defeats. I don't like to lose and can fear failure. E-Even so, I understand that you can't win them all. It's why I t-try to get better and better, so I can win the next time." He opened one eye as Tricis said that he had a champion's spirit. The last part was what confused him. 'I have to figure out what my champion's spirit means to me? What does it mean, anyway?' He slowly closed his eye and kept focus on the training. 'I guess I'll have this time to figure what that means throughout the tournament.'

@Unicorncob @reader8363

Tricis sprung up from her hoof-stand and landed on all fours behind the spike. "You're going to have to put yourself together now. It's time we head to the stadium. our fight with team lockdown is in twenty minutes."

She looked up in the trees at Rose, "You too. You may not be in condition to fight, but we still might need you. The four of us should head to the stadium together."

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad @Unicorncob
Rose opened her and looked at her progress with the clone. She almost fell out of the tree out of fright. It was a close replica of herself, except for the eyes being red. She swung her legs around and landed on the ground after doing and backflip. She said as she started walking, "Alright, let's go."

4 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

Tricis sprung up from her hoof-stand and landed on all fours behind the spike. "You're going to have to put yourself together now. It's time we head to the stadium. our fight with team lockdown is in twenty minutes."

She looked up in the trees at Rose, "You too. You may not be in condition to fight, but we still might need you. The four of us should head to the stadium together."

Jade hopped off the spike and landed on all fours with a flip. She looked at her hoof, the orb melting back into her body. She wasn't yet sure how she could use this ability in combat, but she trusted Tricis's instruction.

"I'm ready," she said.

"Stick with the plan," One of the hooded figures said. He took out a circular watch and checked the time. Twenty minutes till eleven. "Their match is about to start, we must make sure they don't arrive. They suspect us, but they don't know how many of us there are. Joker, go play with them."

Brains, who continued to watch the fight, had noticed the hooded figure pull out a circular watch. "Sticking to the plan is what I do best. We just need to stall a good amount of their team, so they'll be at a disadvantage in their next fight. Nothing more and nothing less." He whispered as Joker grinned at the mention of going to fight Frostflame and Draco. "Finally! I was starting to become a little bored sitting around." He was about to jump down, but was stopped by Brains. "Hold on for just a moment. I'll go along with Joker to even the playing field. Besides, he can't get through the fight without a winning strategy." He noted, while Joker groaned in frustration. "Not only that, but what are you two planning to doing? If you want to help, then you better follow us. If not, then at least let us know of the plan." Joker rolled his eyes and started to swiftly jump from branch to branch to find a good spot to attack. He stopped a few feet away to wait up for Brains to follow.

At the mention of their next round was about to begin, Dynamo opened his eyes and leaned forward and fell. He landed on his hooves behind the spike and looked towards Jade and Tricis. "I'm ready to do this. We have twenty minutes, so we can try and figure out a strategy. Seeing as though Frostflame and Draco might show up a little late for the match. I just hope we'll be ready to take this team down." He looked around in hopes that the others would show up, but could only notice Rose. He nodded at Tricis' remark as he followed his team towards the stadium for their match.

• Brohoof 1

@Dynamo Pad @Unicorncob @reader8363

Jade, Rose, Pad, and Tricis gathered in the same waiting area they found themselves in the previous day. The white, empty room was filled with the muffled sounds of the unruly crowd outside. They were always riled up before one of Team Lotus' matches. Only this time, Draco and Snow weren't with them. It was only a matter of minutes before the doors would open and their fight would begin.

• Brohoof 1