Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Everfree Dark Tournament RP

Literally Snails

54 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Arid_Blitz

Dynamo had made his exit from the room, determined to figure out how to master this spell. He closed his eyes and he roamed the hallway. "Hmm...perhaps I can talk about this spell to Copper. Maybe he might know how this spell can work." He muttered, not realizing he bumped into someone, while rounding the corner. As he bumped into the creature, he fell backwards, while falling to the ground. He groaned as he didn't expect to run into anybody at random. "Okay, now that wasn't fun." He muttered, shaking his head to regain his composure. He opened his eyes and saw a young pony was across from him. Upon closer inspection, he gasped slightly as he bumped into Melio, one of the Team Crimos fighters. "Oh, I'm so sorry about that. I guess I wasn't watching where I was going. Are you okay?" He stood up, lending a hoof to the fallen pony. 

Melio had been walking around the halls, he got separated from Canteen and them. He wasnt paying attention as suddenly he was on the ground, looking up he saw Dynamo..he was from another team. His thoughts began to race as he remembered what his team said about how other teams could just attack him if he was alone...or even kidnap him. Widening his eyes at the hoof he turned around frantically crawling across the floor before jumping up and running off down the hallway. Not realizing he left his notepad behind as he kept running he somehow ended up in the arena near the ring.

Having tears in his eyes he breathed heavily peeking around the corner of the ring to see if he had been followed. Not seeing anyone he breathed out a sigh of relief then it clicked...his notepad was gone, going around the corner of the ring he began to look for it shaking some

1 hour ago, Arid_Blitz said:

Melio had been walking around the halls, he got separated from Canteen and them. He wasnt paying attention as suddenly he was on the ground, looking up he saw Dynamo..he was from another team. His thoughts began to race as he remembered what his team said about how other teams could just attack him if he was alone...or even kidnap him. Widening his eyes at the hoof he turned around frantically crawling across the floor before jumping up and running off down the hallway. Not realizing he left his notepad behind as he kept running he somehow ended up in the arena near the ring.

Having tears in his eyes he breathed heavily peeking around the corner of the ring to see if he had been followed. Not seeing anyone he breathed out a sigh of relief then it clicked...his notepad was gone, going around the corner of the ring he began to look for it shaking some

@DwhitetheGamer

Dynamo smiled softly as he hoped he could talk to Melio. He didn't seem like a bad pony and thought Melio could use a friend. He tilted his head in confusion as he saw Melio's eyes had widened. The blue unicorn jumped back slightly as Melio had turned around quickly, before running away. Dynamo could only frown as his ears fell, while wondering what had happened. "Was it something I said?" He wondered, looking down to see a notepad lying on the ground. He picked it up with his magic, before realizing that this must have been Melio's notepad. "Melio! Wait, come back! You forgot your...notepad." He sighed, realizing that Melio was long gone. He looked closely at the notepad, but not looking through the pages. "I wonder what he needed this notepad for? I don't understand, but this must be pretty important to him. I hope I can see him again, so I can give it back to him later." He says, while pocketing the notepad in his jacket pocket. "I guess I should worry about that later. In the meantime, I need to go find Copper." He says, continuing his way down the hall to make his way to the main lobby.

@Dynamo Pad

After another minute of meditation, Copper woke up and touched the ground with his hooves, his bubble shield dispersing.  He figured now would be a good time to talk to Dynamo about this Mind Racer spell.  He trotted his way back to the main lobby and looked around before seeing Dynamo.  Then he waltzed over and said, "Heya, Dynamo.  What's up, old pal?"

5 hours ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

Something approached the meditating pony from behind. Heavy, cloven hooves stomped against the ground, making loose pieces of dirt rise and fall with each step. The minotaur, Onyx, stood behind Copper with his arms crossed, peering down at him.

Edited by Literally Snails

10 minutes ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

@Dynamo Pad

After another minute of meditation, Copper woke up and touched the ground with his hooves, his bubble shield dispersing.  He figured now would be a good time to talk to Dynamo about this Mind Racer spell.  He trotted his way back to the main lobby and looked around before seeing Dynamo.  Then he waltzed over and said, "Heya, Dynamo.  What's up, old pal?"

As Dynamo had roamed around the main lobby, his ears perked as someone had called out to him. He looked around, until he spotted Copper. He smiled, waving at his old friend, before walking over to him. "Hey, Copper. Not much and I just ran into Melio. Well...more like bumped into him. We both weren't watching where we were going, but it was no harm done. I tried to talk to him, but he seemed really frightened. I also found this notepad he carried with him. I'm not sure what, but it must have meant something to him. I'm hoping I can find him later, so I can return the notepad." He says, before smiling at his old friend. "At any rate, I'm trying to figure out what Tricis, the coach, had told me. I'm seeing if I can figure out this new spell I've been working on recently."

3 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

Something approached the meditating pony from behind. Heavy, cloven hooves stomped against the ground, making loose pieces of dirt rise and fall with each step. The minotaur, Onyx, stood behind Copper with his arms crossed, peering down at him.

Dynamo was about to continue, but stopped as he saw a figure standing behind him. He looked up as his eyes widened in both fear and surprise. 'That's Onyx! The Minotaur who is on team Rokata. What's he doing here?' He wondered as he quickly turned his attention back to Copper. "Uh...don't look now, but I think you and I have some company, Copper." He says, pointing to the Minotaur that was behind them. 

Edited by Dynamo Pad

17 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

"At any rate, I'm trying to figure out what Tricis, the coach, had told me. I'm seeing if I can figure out this new spell I've been working on recently."

Copper gave a smile to Dynamo and nodded at him.  "I'd be glad to help you, Dynamo.  You're one of my best friends and I support..."

23 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

18 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

"Uh...don't look now, but I think you and I have some company, Copper." He says, pointing to the Minotaur that was behind them. 

The Earth Pony mercenary stopped talking for a moment before showing an emotionless face.  He didn't look back, he wasn't scared, but he was holding himself back from attacking, since it was a natural thing to do since he was trained in self-defense.  "Need something?" he asked the Minotaur while still looking at Dynamo.  No emotion came out of his voice.

@Dynamo Pad

As Dynamo was busy looking at the minotaur and his friend a figure appeared behind the minotaur, leaning around the minotaur Canteen was glaring at Dynamo, seeing him holding Melio's note pad. "Move aside bull my beef is with him." Breathing in from his inhaler he began to walk towards Dynamo "I dont care...who you are either." he said looking right past Copper but, his words were to him. "And lucky for you, mister hit my brother and steal his note pad, I dont give a shit if I  or my team is disqualified for killing you now." he began to quicken his step towards Dynamo

• Brohoof 1

@Arid_Blitz

While Onyx was talking to Copper, Dynamo had felt another eerie presence behind the Minotaur. Dynamo's jaw dropped slightly as he saw Canteen take a breath from his inhaler. 'Oh, that's not good. If he's using the inhaler, then things are about to get very real.' He thought with worry, but tried to stay calm and think things through. "Uh...hey, Canteen. Is everything okay Is there anything I can help you with?" He asks, while giving the newcomer a friendly smile. As Canteen had walked right past Copper, the blue unicorn soon learned why Canteen was in such a bad mood. Dynamo could only raise an eyebrow from what Canteen had just said. "Wait...what? I hit your brother? That can't be right. I never hit him or stole anything." He muttered, while trying to explain the situation.

To the gaming unicorn, It didn't seem like Canteen was in the mood to listen. Canteen had begun to quicken his steps. An effect from the inhaler, no doubt from what Dynamo could gather. "Oh, dear. Would you look at the time." He stated, while looking at an imaginary clock on his wrist. "It looks like I have to go. Gotta run. Great talking to you. Let's do lunch sometime. Bye bye!" His charged up a spell as his hooves began to glow with magic. He quickly turned on his heel, before running out of the main lobby.

• Brohoof 1

@Literally Snails

Copper watched as Dynamo ran away as fast as he could from Canteen, grunting a little.  It wouldn't hurt to have a bit of self-defense thrown in every once in a while, and Dynamo would know that.  Regardless of the decision, the blue Earth Pony turned his attention back to Onyx.  He looked directly at the Minotaur, with no emotion.  "With the interruption out of the way, can I help you?" he asked again.

35 minutes ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

@Literally Snails

Copper watched as Dynamo ran away as fast as he could from Canteen, grunting a little.  It wouldn't hurt to have a bit of self-defense thrown in every once in a while, and Dynamo would know that.  Regardless of the decision, the blue Earth Pony turned his attention back to Onyx.  He looked directly at the Minotaur, with no emotion.  "With the interruption out of the way, can I help you?" he asked again.

Onyx wasn't one for talking. He stood silently across from Copper. Studying him. Then he lifted one of his massive legs and slammed his cloven hoof onto the earth, creating an enormous fissure in the ground that opened up at his hoof. The crack in the earth traveled at a blistering speed toward Copper, sending up chunks of stone.

Just now, Literally Snails said:

Onyx wasn't one for talking. He stood silently across from Copper. Studying him. Then he lifted one of his massive legs and slammed his cloven hoof onto the earth, creating an enormous fissure in the ground that opened up at his hoof. The crack in the earth traveled at a blistering speed toward Copper, sending up chunks of stone.

He didn't show it, but he was quite surprised at the sudden attack from the Minotaur.  But he wasn't a slow poke, because in just a split second he was in another spot in the same area, not taking his eyes off of the Minotaur.  Seeing the damage, he tapped his back leg on the ground, and immediately, the ground was restored, as if nothing happened.  "Leave this in the arena," he said with an ice cold stare at Onyx, sparks coming out of his body slowly.  He didn't say anything else, hoping the Minotaur knew the consequences if he even tried to continue.

@Dynamo Pad

As he got closer to Dynamo only for him to run away he took off after him, as he was chasing him down the halls ponies and other creatures roaming the halls were moving out of the way of the two ponies. Some didnt get away fast enough as Canteen didnt even stop, jumping up he landed on their back and pushed off trying to tackle Dynamo. Barely missing him as he landed on his hooves and took off again after Dynamo "GET BACK HERE!!! I AM NOT DONE INTRODUCING YOU TO MY HOOVES!!"

Melio was still looking around the arena before looked up hearing yelling. It sounded like Canteen and he was angry with someone, looking around to see where Canteen not paying attention to his surroundings

1 hour ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

He didn't show it, but he was quite surprised at the sudden attack from the Minotaur.  But he wasn't a slow poke, because in just a split second he was in another spot in the same area, not taking his eyes off of the Minotaur.  Seeing the damage, he tapped his back leg on the ground, and immediately, the ground was restored, as if nothing happened.  "Leave this in the arena," he said with an ice cold stare at Onyx, sparks coming out of his body slowly.  He didn't say anything else, hoping the Minotaur knew the consequences if he even tried to continue.

Spoiler

The Minotaur lept at Copper with blazing speed, taking advantage of the off-balance state Copper was in after he dodged. The minotaur reached out with a muscular hand and grabbed Copper's front left leg. He lifted Copper in the air, but Copper's electrical aura started surging through Onyx. Visible sparks covered his body as the minotaur was electrocuted. He wasn't immune to the electricity, The pain just didn't affect him. His grip tightened on Copper's leg as he looked into his eyes. This was completely unexplained. Onyx had no reason to attack him.

Onyx readied his left hand into a fist, poised to strike and glowing with a red aura.

6 hours ago, Arid_Blitz said:

@Dynamo Pad

As he got closer to Dynamo only for him to run away he took off after him, as he was chasing him down the halls ponies and other creatures roaming the halls were moving out of the way of the two ponies. Some didnt get away fast enough as Canteen didnt even stop, jumping up he landed on their back and pushed off trying to tackle Dynamo. Barely missing him as he landed on his hooves and took off again after Dynamo "GET BACK HERE!!! I AM NOT DONE INTRODUCING YOU TO MY HOOVES!!"

Melio was still looking around the arena before looked up hearing yelling. It sounded like Canteen and he was angry with someone, looking around to see where Canteen not paying attention to his surroundings

As Dynamo made his way down the hall towards the stadium, he would pass by the occasional pony or creature that was roaming the hall. He zigzagged past them, giving his apologies in advance. He thought he could lose Canteen in the crowd, but frowned as his pursuer barreled through the crowd. "I'm sorry, but no thank you! I only introduce myself with a simple hoofshake. There's no need to punch anyone in the face!" He exclaimed, his spine tingling in fear at Canteen's shouting. 

The blue unicorn could see a light at the end of the tunnel. He soon concluded that he was reaching the arena that Canteen's team had fought in today's match. He frowned as he didn't mean to go to the arena. However, he must have not noticed where he was running, due to Canteen chasing him to no end. He thought he had seen another pony in the arena as he was about enter the stadium. He noticed that he had run into Melio again, before smiling at being able to meet him again. He almost crashed into the pony, before jumping over Melio. He was glad that nobody was hurt, but what he didn't know was that he jumped too high. He realized he was going to land in the arena, so he tried to stick the landing. As he landed, his hooves slipped, causing Dynamo to land face first on the stadium floor. He slid for a few feet, before promptly stopping in the middle of the ring. He raised his head, all the while having a dazed look upon his face. "D-Did someone get the number of that taxi? Huh?" He shook his head to regain his composure as he tried to think of how to fix the situation that was present. 

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

The Minotaur lept at Copper with blazing speed, taking advantage of the off-balance state Copper was in after he dodged. The minotaur reached out with a muscular hand and grabbed Copper's front left leg. He lifted Copper in the air, but Copper's electrical aura started surging through Onyx. Visible sparks covered his body as the minotaur was electrocuted. He wasn't immune to the electricity, The pain just didn't affect him. His grip tightened on Copper's leg as he looked into his eyes. This was completely unexplained. Onyx had no reason to attack him.

Onyx readied his left hand into a fist, poised to strike and glowing with a red aura.

"Ahhhhg!" Copper screamed out as his leg was grabbed by Onyx.  Why did this guy attack him?  What purpose would he gain by attacking somepony outside of the ring?  He seemed defenseless now.

"HELP!" he continuously screamed out, in the hopes that SOMEPONY, maybe even a member of Team Rokata, would try to help him.  He hoped to the holiest of deities that somepony could.

19 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

Tricis looked at Jade and stepped out of the room. The silent gesture was enough to know that she should follow. She lead Jade outside of the Arena.

Jade turned and followed Tricis out of the room, walking outside of the Arena with her.

"Where do we start?" she asked, trotting up to walk alongside her.

6 hours ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

"Ahhhhg!" Copper screamed out as his leg was grabbed by Onyx.  Why did this guy attack him?  What purpose would he gain by attacking somepony outside of the ring?  He seemed defenseless now.

"HELP!" he continuously screamed out, in the hopes that SOMEPONY, maybe even a member of Team Rokata, would try to help him.  He hoped to the holiest of deities that somepony could.

Onyx struck Copper in the chest with an open palm. The force of the strike vibrated through his body and it was clear that if Onyx had struck Copper with his fist curled, he could have punched through the ponies ribs. Instead he struck with his palm, making the strike land with a larger surface area in a way that wouldn't be fatal. Copper was forced out of Onyx's grip from the force of the attack, landing in the grass several yards away.

The minotaur didn't wait for Copper to recover. He charged at Copper with his horns forward.

3 hours ago, Unicorncob said:

Jade turned and followed Tricis out of the room, walking outside of the Arena with her.

"Where do we start?" she asked, trotting up to walk alongside her.

Tricis stopped in the open grove, so far away from the others that the two of them couldn't hear any commotion. "I'll start by telling you what I know about him." She said. "Do you still remember what I asked you on the second day of the tournament? When I asked you about a warrior's duty to acquire strength. Do you remember your answer?"

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, Literally Snails said:

Onyx struck Copper in the chest with an open palm. The force of the strike vibrated through his body and it was clear that if Onyx had struck Copper with his fist curled, he could have punched through the ponies ribs. Instead he struck with his palm, making the strike land with a larger surface area in a way that wouldn't be fatal. Copper was forced out of Onyx's grip from the force of the attack, landing in the grass several yards away.

The minotaur didn't wait for Copper to recover. He charged at Copper with his horns forward.

Seeing that there would be no one to help him, he had to take the initiative.  Copper immediately got up, and started making the ground shake from his straining.  Not just in the small area they were in, but throughout the area of the Everfree they were in.  (From :49 to 1:35 is what I'm referencing.)

At the end of it all, Copper had a dark red aura around him.  He looked at the Minotaur and said, "No more."

8 minutes ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

At the end of it all, Copper had a dark red aura around him.  He looked at the Minotaur and said, "No more."

Onyx held his ground while Copper burst out. Any fighter could create a lightshow, but Onyx sensed less power than Copper was letting on. The bull went back into a charge, sending up chunks of earth with each bounding step he took, and swung at Copper with his hand clenched in a fist this time.

Onyx held his ground while Copper burst out. Any fighter could create a lightshow, but Onyx sensed less power than Copper was letting on. The bull went back into a charge, sending up chunks of earth with each bounding step he took, and swung at Copper with his hand clenched in a fist this time.

Seeing that it didn't faze Onyx, Copper ended up dodging the strike.  It was indeed far less power than it was let on, and that was because he dramatically increased his speed instead.  "Can you knock it off?!" he shouted.  He was getting quite annoyed with this character.  He knew who he'd be facing off against in the finals if both of their teams made it in.

16 minutes ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

Seeing that it didn't faze Onyx, Copper ended up dodging the strike.  It was indeed far less power than it was let on, and that was because he dramatically increased his speed instead.  "Can you knock it off?!" he shouted.  He was getting quite annoyed with this character.  He knew who he'd be facing off against in the finals if both of their teams made it in.

The Minotaur stomped a glowing red hoof on the ground in front of Copper, causing the earth to rumble under Coppers hooves and put him off balance. Again Onyx swung at him, this time striking at his back while he was less able to dodge.

1 minute ago, Literally Snails said:

The Minotaur stomped a glowing red hoof on the ground in front of Copper, causing the earth to rumble under Coppers hooves and put him off balance. Again Onyx swung at him, this time striking at his back while he was less able to dodge.

Even if he was an Earth Pony, Copper wasn't immune to the ground shaking.  But instead of panicking, he kept his cool.  He didn't expect an attack on the back, but he did manage to see it in the corner of his eye.  He blocked the shot, this time, and retaliated by aiming a punch to the Minotaur's solar plexus, in an attempt to knock the air out of him temporarily.  

1 minute ago, DwhitetheGamer said:

Even if he was an Earth Pony, Copper wasn't immune to the ground shaking.  But instead of panicking, he kept his cool.  He didn't expect an attack on the back, but he did manage to see it in the corner of his eye.  He blocked the shot, this time, and retaliated by aiming a punch to the Minotaur's solar plexus, in an attempt to knock the air out of him temporarily.  

Onyx caught Coppers punch in his palm. His fingers closed around the hoof as he felt the full force of the punch ringjng through his arm. His hand shook at first from the force of stopping the punch, but soon it became still. Onyx looked down at Copper and waited for his next move.

Onyx caught Coppers punch in his palm. His fingers closed around the hoof as he felt the full force of the punch ringjng through his arm. His hand shook at first from the force of stopping the punch, but soon it became still. Onyx looked down at Copper and waited for his next move.

Copper grunted, seeing the punch blocked by the Minotaur.  He looked up at his opposition, an emotionless look on his face as an intense standoff commenced.  Then, remembering a certain phrase, he couldn't help but smile.  "This must be training to you, huh?" he asked Onyx, his expression softened.  "Alright.  I'll train with you, but next time, ask before we train."