Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Everfree Dark Tournament RP

Literally Snails

@Dynamo Pad @reader8363

Taking another sip of her water she heard the comment before spitting out her water, wheezing with laughter "BWAHAHAHA CANTEEN...CAP...CAPTAIN AHHHAHAHAHAHA!" she began to calm down after a few seconds looking at Rose "Oh wow, is that what everyone thinks? Pfft that is adorable, wrong but adorable." turning back around she grabbed a weight with her tail lifting with it now "Anyways the name is Viridi, captain of the guards of Crimos. Who are you and why are you in the gym? Are you here to train till tomorrow, plenty of space. Defiant would be at the bar right about now anyways and to deal with him that way or Canteen is a headache."

Looking at Dynamo Melio nodded about Canteen being an awesome brother, he began to fish through a sack he had before pulling out a few crystals. They were shaped like crescent moons and when the light hit them they glowed softly pulsating. The color was a light blue and would shimmer like a rainbow, offering them up to Canteen who took them from Melio. Melio then wrote to Dynamo "Sorry about Canteen with your Jacket...he will sometimes just want something. Dont worry about it once I tell him no he wont. It is a very nice jacket your dad did good work." he smiled some tilting his head

Canteen rubbed his head from the bap before taking up the crystals offered, popping open his inhaler he poured them in resealing it again. Hearing Dynamo on the jacket he nodded before going back "Well you wouldnt be asleep when I pull you under the bed now would you? I mean you would be awake screaming...probably wake up others. Be rather rude to scream." he took a puff before laying down on the ground hooves up in the air "Ah yes be fun to fight you, that thing you do is weird. Though I sorta didnt pay much attention, fell asleep." moving his legs around in the air like he was walking he giggled some "I would of killed that Grandma but, she bored me...like really bored me. I followed her around and I got bored, the other members of your team bore me as well."

Melio watched Canteen, letting him talk as he wrote on his note pad "I am getting hungry Canteen...Dynamo want to Join us? Maybe we can get Defiant to join us as well...he is nice."

"Yes food would be great now and if we can pull Defiant away from the bar sure..Dynamo you can join. Be funny to see Defiant kill someone again..." he looked at Dynamo as he laid there on his back "He killed somepony at the bar yesterday before our fights....or was it the other day...anyways it was amusing. He used a knife then, the stallion looked like he went through a wood chipper it was AWESOME. Made me reallly hungry for nachos."

• Brohoof 1

13 hours ago, Unicorncob said:

Jade bit her lip, not liking the idea of being similar to Rokata in any way apart from being a fellow pony.

Her ears flattened against her head from Tricis's sudden outburst. She had never seen her so emotional before, especially to the point where tears were shed.

But, she already needed little convincing to make such a promise, so her response was immediate. She bowed her head to her teacher. "I will never be like him."

"Very well," Tricis said with a hint of a smile on her face. "In that case, we can start making the preparations. Let's go somewhere with shade."

Tricis walked Jade to an overhang of trees between a sheer walk wall and an entrance to a small cave. "Now hold out your hooves."

• Brohoof 1

@Arid_Blitz

Rose said as she confused about her intuition being wrong, "Sorry about that. I wasn't able to pay attention to your team's fight, I had my mind on something else, I'm on team locus. I was thinking of what to do and ended up here, it might be more useful than run around the entire stadium or shadow boxing.

Edited by reader8363

13 hours ago, Arid_Blitz said:

Looking at Dynamo Melio nodded about Canteen being an awesome brother, he began to fish through a sack he had before pulling out a few crystals. They were shaped like crescent moons and when the light hit them they glowed softly pulsating. The color was a light blue and would shimmer like a rainbow, offering them up to Canteen who took them from Melio. Melio then wrote to Dynamo "Sorry about Canteen with your Jacket...he will sometimes just want something. Dont worry about it once I tell him no he wont. It is a very nice jacket your dad did good work." he smiled some tilting his head

Canteen rubbed his head from the bap before taking up the crystals offered, popping open his inhaler he poured them in resealing it again. Hearing Dynamo on the jacket he nodded before going back "Well you wouldnt be asleep when I pull you under the bed now would you? I mean you would be awake screaming...probably wake up others. Be rather rude to scream." he took a puff before laying down on the ground hooves up in the air "Ah yes be fun to fight you, that thing you do is weird. Though I sorta didnt pay much attention, fell asleep." moving his legs around in the air like he was walking he giggled some "I would of killed that Grandma but, she bored me...like really bored me. I followed her around and I got bored, the other members of your team bore me as well."

Melio watched Canteen, letting him talk as he wrote on his note pad "I am getting hungry Canteen...Dynamo want to Join us? Maybe we can get Defiant to join us as well...he is nice."

"Yes food would be great now and if we can pull Defiant away from the bar sure..Dynamo you can join. Be funny to see Defiant kill someone again..." he looked at Dynamo as he laid there on his back "He killed somepony at the bar yesterday before our fights....or was it the other day...anyways it was amusing. He used a knife then, the stallion looked like he went through a wood chipper it was AWESOME. Made me reallly hungry for nachos."

Dynamo watched as Melio had given Canteen a crescent moon shaped crystal. The crystal looked pretty as it shined like a rainbow, while the gem was in the light. As Canteen had put the crystal into his inhaler, Dynamo was surprised at first, but he kept a neutral expression upon his face. 'I wonder if that crystal he uses is the source of his power. Maybe the inhaler crushes up the gem and he uses the inhaler to gather the properties?' He wondered, smiling at Melio's written message. "Thanks for letting me know, Melio. Also, thanks for the kind words. My dad is no longer here, but this was a special jacket. He sent the jacket to get stitched and has it's own unique gaming design."

The blue unicorn shuddered slightly, but chuckled sheepishly at Canteen's statement. "I don't think I would be alone in my room. I think that other pony, Copper, would be sharing a room. That would mean if you tried to do what you said, then you'd wake up Copper. I also think he wouldn't like it if you messed with his friends. I don't know why, but it's just an odd feeling." He says, remembering the emotionless look on Copper's face from earlier. He raised an eyebrow as Canteen laid back down on the ground with his hooves in the air. What Canteen had said had caught Dynamo's attention. "The thing I did was weird? Do you mean my gaming magic or that spell I used?" He asks, before receiving his answer that Canteen had fallen asleep. He thought for a moment, before thinking Canteen had meant the latter option. "I guess in your eyes, I might be someone, who can give you a challenge. Why were you interested in the spell? Is it somewhat similar to the abilities you use?" He asks as he was rather curious of Canteen's reasoning.

At the mention of food, Dynamo thought for a moment on the option. He winced at the idea of Defiant eliminating someone. "It sounds like someone had gotten on Defiant's bad side. I'm not sure how that made you hungry for nachos, but I guess that must have been a good thing." He says, nodding at their offer. "You know what? Why not? I'll join you guys in getting something to eat. Although, if I find my teammate, Copper, then I might have to go with him. I was planning on catching up with him after not seeing him for a few years." He says, hoping that his response would reason would suffice. 

10 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

"Very well," Tricis said with a hint of a smile on her face. "In that case, we can start making the preparations. Let's go somewhere with shade."

Tricis walked Jade to an overhang of trees between a sheer walk wall and an entrance to a small cave. "Now hold out your hooves."

Jade nodded and followed Tricis toward the cave entrance, curious to see what her teacher had planned for her.

She obediently sat on her haunches and held out her front hooves.

3 hours ago, Unicorncob said:

Jade nodded and followed Tricis toward the cave entrance, curious to see what her teacher had planned for her.

She obediently sat on her haunches and held out her front hooves.

The tip of Tricis'hoof glowed with a yellow spark. "This might sting a bit. Just close your eyes and try not to cry." Tricis snarkily instructed. She traced a circle in the air around Jades hooves, and a glowing bond formed on her legs, suddenly snapping her hooves together in a grip so tight she couldn't pull them apart. Then Tricis did the same with her hind legs and her wings, until Jade was hot tied with magical chains.

• Brohoof 1

On 2/13/2019 at 10:17 PM, dragon4111 said:

@DwhitetheGamer@Literally Snails

Draco was currently with weights upon his for hoofs and legs. and around him middle as well hanging upside down on a pole strapped to it by his hind legs. he was currently in the middle of training his cores a small fire pit with a large enough to reach up to the pegasus. If he kept to only his front his back would burn. and viceversa.

A long while after Draco had started his routine, once he was feeling the strain worsen, he felt something shift in the pole while he wasn't looking. Something light, but just heavy enough to notice had perched itself on the metal rod. Dai was doing a hoof stand on the rod with her front left leg, looking down at Draco curiously.

Edited by Literally Snails

7 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

The tip of Tricis'hoof glowed with a yellow spark. "This might sting a bit. Just close your eyes and try not to cry." Tricis snarkily instructed. She traced a circle in the air around Jades hooves, and a glowing bond formed on her legs, suddenly snapping her hooves together in a grip so tight she couldn't pull them apart. Then Tricis did the same with her hind legs and her wings, until Jade was hot tied with magical chains.

Jade rolled her eyes before closing them. Her eyes shot back open when she felt her hooves stick together, unable to separate them. Within moments, she was hogtied and on the ground, laying on her side.

She grunted and squirmed, panic starting to set in as she looked up at Tricis. "W-what is this?!"

@Dynamo Pad @reader8363

Laying there on his back moving his legs still, he listened to Dynamo "Yes." is all he said about the magic and spell, he began to stretch his legs out hearing about giving him a challenge he chuckled "Ahaha...no you wont give me a challenge I dont think.you will...for all I know if your magic and mine interact we may cause an explosion." sitting up fast he looked at Dynamo "OMG that would be amazing. We would blow up the ring and half the stadium. Make sure that Ro ro team is near by, I dont like them...do you like them? Oh look at me I am so dark and mysterious because we hardly talk and stuff." he waved his hooves in front of him trying to be eerie "You know if you hadnt announced that you ran into Melio earlier I would of killed that Minotaur, I wanted his horns."

Melio looked at Dynamo nodding at him coming to dinner, writing down "Invite your friend?" he said before noticing that Dynamo was interested in the gems. Taking one out he held it out to Dynamo writing "They are from a flower I discovered, these are what the roots and flowers grow from. Would you like one?"

Viridi looked at Rose speaking of running around building or shadow box rolling her eyes "That is only good for a few things. You should work with equipment and not just shadow box." she dropped the weight from her tail before walking over to a speed ball, grabbing the rope she pulled it and let it go as it sprung around in different directions never same spot twice "Something like this to help reflexes, punching bag for tone, weights for endurance." she looked over Rose and chuckled some "Would of had fun making you work in the guard...you would be taught right. Come on over here and get ready for the speed ball."

Edited by Arid_Blitz
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, Arid_Blitz said:

Laying there on his back moving his legs still, he listened to Dynamo "Yes." is all he said about the magic and spell, he began to stretch his legs out hearing about giving him a challenge he chuckled "Ahaha...no you wont give me a challenge I dont think.you will...for all I know if your magic and mine interact we may cause an explosion." sitting up fast he looked at Dynamo "OMG that would be amazing. We would blow up the ring and half the stadium. Make sure that Ro ro team is near by, I dont like them...do you like them? Oh look at me I am so dark and mysterious because we hardly talk and stuff." he waved his hooves in front of him trying to be eerie "You know if you hadnt announced that you ran into Melio earlier I would of killed that Minotaur, I wanted his horns."

Melio looked at Dynamo nodding at him coming to dinner, writing down "Invite your friend?" he said before noticing that Dynamo was interested in the gems. Taking one out he held it out to Dynamo writing "They are from a flower I discovered, these are what the roots and flowers grow from. Would you like one?"

@DwhitetheGamer

Dynamo nodded as his suspicions of Canteen's reason for fighting the blue unicorn were correct. At the mention of not giving Canteen a challenge, he raised an eyebrow at the laughter. "You never know. I might end up surprising you somehow. Also, that could be a possibility. Our abilities are somewhat similar if you look into it." His eyes widened as Canteen sat up, while also looked thrilled. Dynamo couldn't help in chuckling with Canteen's enthusiasm. "It sounds like our fight is going to be one for the record books. If we do end up fighting, then we'll make sure to give the crowd a fight they'll never forget. I'm now curious to see what might happen." He tilted his head in confusion at the mentioning of some Ro ro team. After thinking of which teams were left, Dynamo concluded that Canteen had meant Team Rokata. "Ro Ro fight the power!" He called out, chuckling as the pony across from him had reminded the blue unicorn of a song from an old anime. "How come you don't like that team? Is it because there's something off about them? I admit that I'm not a fan of most of the team members. Although..." He paused, remembering his encounter with Selene. "There is one member that I guess you can say that I like. It's the pony, whose covered in robes. The one named Selene." He says, looking up to the sky, before continuing.

"I don't know what her abilities are all about, but I wasn't affected for some odd reason. I don't know exactly who she is, or why she's competing in this tournament. However, I can't say that I hate her." He looked back to Canteen, who was waving his hooves in an eerie like fashion. "I'm sorry if I took you away from wanting to fight that Minotaur. I know this may seem like an odd question, but why are you interested in his horns?" He looked to Melio as he asked if he wanted to invite Copper. "I'll ask and see what he says. If things don't work out, then maybe we can make a rain check. I hope that would be okay." He smiled, before raising an eyebrow as Melio took out the same gem he gave Canteen. 'So, these gems grow to make up the roots and flowers.' He wondered as he read the writing on the notepad. He hesitantly nodded, before levitating the gem over to him. "If you don't mind, then I'd be happy to take one. The gems do look interesting and they're pretty to look at." He says, marveling at the way the gem shined in the light.

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, Unicorncob said:

Jade rolled her eyes before closing them. Her eyes shot back open when she felt her hooves stick together, unable to separate them. Within moments, she was hogtied and on the ground, laying on her side.

She grunted and squirmed, panic starting to set in as she looked up at Tricis. "W-what is this?!"

Tricis circled around Jade as she wrestled with the restraints. Even if she managed to move them slightly, they just snapped back in place. "No amount of muscle will allow you to move in those cuffs. Think of them like training weights but for your magic instead of your strength. They'll also save your life. You can thank me later."

"Remember how you fight, using your magic and body as one. That is the only way you'll be able to move in these cuffs. Focus. Mind and spirit at peak performance." She instructed.

15 hours ago, dragon4111 said:

@Literally Snails

"Hmm well what do I see atop the bar but a beautiful mare staring at me," Draco said with a joking smile. "So what's with the look Dai?" Draco asked as he continued working on his cores. He smirked at her slightly. She was beautiful for a yokai.

Dai rolled her eyes. Drago must not have had many interraactions with mares because he really laid himself out there. "I was just wondering what you were doing down there."

• Brohoof 1

@Literally Snails

Draco coughed and said "Training," Draco smirked as he looked at her. He was quick with cutting himself down. Then landing next to the fire. He felt sore but this was nothing. "So how have you been doing?" Draco asked as he looked into the fires. He then began to punch at the fire quickly as so he wouldn't get burned. too slow as he waved his hoof slightly as he felt the burn from the fire. He began to punch it faster.

27 minutes ago, dragon4111 said:

@Literally Snails

Draco coughed and said "Training," Draco smirked as he looked at her. He was quick with cutting himself down. Then landing next to the fire. He felt sore but this was nothing. "So how have you been doing?" Draco asked as he looked into the fires. He then began to punch at the fire quickly as so he wouldn't get burned. too slow as he waved his hoof slightly as he felt the burn from the fire. He began to punch it faster.

Dai switched to standing on two hooves and spread her hind legs in a split. "Do you know who you're gonna fight yet? Is that why you're training?"

@Literally Snails

"No I train like this every morning," Draco said with a grin on his face. "Honestly I don't know but it doesn't hurt to be prepared Dai," Draco said with a small smile as he continued his training. "Hmm tell me are you afraid of death Dai?" Draco asked as he cracked his neck.

1 minute ago, dragon4111 said:

@Literally Snails

"No I train like this every morning," Draco said with a grin on his face. "Honestly I don't know but it doesn't hurt to be prepared Dai," Draco said with a small smile as he continued his training. "Hmm tell me are you afraid of death Dai?" Draco asked as he cracked his neck.

Dai blinked and blew her hair out of her eyes. "That's a stupid question. I would if I was a pony like you. You guys don't get to live very long." She jumped off the pole and landed on all fours on the grass. "Been thinking about it recently, have you?"

@Literally Snails

"I wonder why ponies fear it? I can understand fear of dying but death is a natural thing," Draco stated simply as he shrugged. "Maybe but the way I see it you live your life to the fullest and leave no regrets behind," Draco said with a grin on his face. "Aye we live short lives but we make use of it my dear," Draco stated as he  then sat down wrapping up his legs.

26 minutes ago, dragon4111 said:

@Literally Snails

"I wonder why ponies fear it? I can understand fear of dying but death is a natural thing," Draco stated simply as he shrugged. "Maybe but the way I see it you live your life to the fullest and leave no regrets behind," Draco said with a grin on his face. "Aye we live short lives but we make use of it my dear," Draco stated as he  then sat down wrapping up his legs.

"Ever cornered a deer?" Dai asked, the question likely catching him off guard. "You probably haven't. I have. The things go crazy when they're afraid, do things you didn't think they could, kick real hard. I dunno. It seems to me like fear exists for a reason. But why do you care?"

@Dynamo Pad @Arid_Blitz

There were a few cracks similar to thunder as Copper continued training in the small area he was in.  He had weights on his pole for him to be able to increase the speed of his attacks, and as he remembered from his Karate days, speed generated power.  He learned to figuratively pop his hips while he punched for the extra "oomph," he knew how to focus his attacks on certain parts of the body, which helped tremendously during his time as a mercenary, and he learned how to control the power of his attacks to where he had amazing speed, but it would only feel like a light tap for his partner/opposition.

After a while, he took a break from his training and re-sheathed his pole.  He felt hungry at this point.  He decided to join Dynamo for dinner if his old friend wanted to.  But first he had to find him.  He trotted in the direction that he had run off to in order to find Dynamo.

@Literally Snails

"I have and yes they fight harder," Draco said with a chuckle. He sighed and said "Honestly I don't. Maybe it's cause of my life style always fighting, seeing my friends dying on the battle field that I feel like I've become abit numb to it," Draco said as he just enjoyed the conversation with Dai.

10 minutes ago, dragon4111 said:

@Literally Snails

"I have and yes they fight harder," Draco said with a chuckle. He sighed and said "Honestly I don't. Maybe it's cause of my life style always fighting, seeing my friends dying on the battle field that I feel like I've become abit numb to it," Draco said as he just enjoyed the conversation with Dai.

"Hmmm," Dai hummed, not bothering for much sympathy. "You seemed pretty carefree to me. Didnt even wat for our fight to finish before you started flirting with me. Maybe youre just insane." She bent her left hind leg up in a stretch. "How many more years would a pony your age live? Like twenty or thirty or something like that right? Maybe I could even put up with crazy for that long."

@Literally Snails

Well I probably am crazy Dai," Draco said as he rubbed his hoof slightly. "Honestly a hundred years if I'm lucky," Draco said with a grin on his face. "Well you are a beautiful lady," Draco said simply as he pulled from his pack some snacks. marshmallows graham crackers and chocolate. There was a nice fire there might as well use it.

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Literally Snails said:

Tricis circled around Jade as she wrestled with the restraints. Even if she managed to move them slightly, they just snapped back in place. "No amount of muscle will allow you to move in those cuffs. Think of them like training weights but for your magic instead of your strength. They'll also save your life. You can thank me later."

"Remember how you fight, using your magic and body as one. That is the only way you'll be able to move in these cuffs. Focus. Mind and spirit at peak performance." She instructed.

Jade took a breath and began to calm herself. It was no trap, just a lesson in harnessing her own inner magic. She took a moment to mentally scold herself for her lapse in judgement; Tricis wouldn't betray her.

She breathed in again, closed her eyes and meditated. Emptied her thoughts and tried to tap into her inner magic. Her aura appeared, creating a soft glow around her front legs, then her hind legs, then wings. She slowly tried to get herself off the ground.

13 hours ago, Unicorncob said:

Jade took a breath and began to calm herself. It was no trap, just a lesson in harnessing her own inner magic. She took a moment to mentally scold herself for her lapse in judgement; Tricis wouldn't betray her.

She breathed in again, closed her eyes and meditated. Emptied her thoughts and tried to tap into her inner magic. Her aura appeared, creating a soft glow around her front legs, then her hind legs, then wings. She slowly tried to get herself off the ground.

When she concentrated, she was able to move with body and aura as one, stretching out her wings a and legs with glowing ropes of lightning connecting the cuffs. It was awkward and difficult. She needed to stay at peak power just to walk or flap her wings.

14 hours ago, dragon4111 said:

@Literally Snails

Well I probably am crazy Dai," Draco said as he rubbed his hoof slightly. "Honestly a hundred years if I'm lucky," Draco said with a grin on his face. "Well you are a beautiful lady," Draco said simply as he pulled from his pack some snacks. marshmallows graham crackers and chocolate. There was a nice fire there might as well use it.

Dai crossed her hind legs while watching Draco. "I've never heard of a pony living that long. Especially not one that eats stuff like that!"

• Brohoof 1